Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WHAT MONEY COULD NOT BUY "

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 am

He is a world class player end of, how he is not in the cnampionship team of the season is way beyond ne :twisted:m

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:" WHAT MONEY COULD NOT BUY "

GUTS/PASSION/DESIRE/LEADERSHIP and LOVE FOR CARDIFF CITY

THATS WHAT " CRAIG BELLAMY " HAS and THATS WHY WE ARE 2nd in THE LEAGUE.

Plus to Add to This he is a GENUINE PREMIERSHIP PLAYER,WHO COULD OF STILL PLAYED THERE THIS SEASON, But instead he opted for his home town Club while still at the Peak of His Career,Not just Opted Bells Rang DJ and Asked to come here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we had,had a leader like Bells the previous 2 Seasons We would of Probably gone up in My Opinion.

Also the extra Bonus, of which I Love he stands up to DJ and controls our Dressing Room :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think DJ should take some credit for this. He has been secure enough to allow Bellamy to rant, rave and cajole without feeling threatened. This seems to have brought out the best in Bellamy and the team, whereas managers at Premier clubs see Bellamy as a challenge to their authority which they can't handle because of their own egos. Hence, they freeze him out or send him away.

I wonder if Bellamy could make a manager in the future?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 am

THINK ITS BEEN OBVIOUS FOR THE LAST MONTH OR SO THAT BELLERS IS HAVING A MASSIVE SAY IN TEAM ISSUES.HE IS A CLASS ACT.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 am

his fitness is superb now too ............... 2 games per week :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 am

quality post, I agree with every word :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:29 am

We are so lucky to have Bellamy and i have absolute no doubt that if we had him at Wembley last season against Blackpool we would already be in the Premiership now but whatever happens this season he will become a City legend for 2 reasons:-

1. For dropping down from the Premiership to try and lead his home town Club to the Premiership.

2. For scoring that goal down the Liberty thus preventing our 'little cousins' from doing the 'double' as we would never of heard the last of it :D

Craig Bellamy = City Legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 am

Plus to Add to This he is a GENUINE PREMIERSHIP PLAYER,WHO COULD OF STILL PLAYED THERE THIS SEASON, But instead he opted for his home town Club while still at the Peak of His Career,Not just Opted Bells Rang DJ and Asked to come here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we had,had a leader like Bells the previous 2 Seasons We would of Probably gone up in My Opinion.

Also the extra Bonus, of which I Love he stands up to DJ and controls our Dressing Room :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hang on... wasn't it money that got him here?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Hang on... wasn't it money that got him here?

He does not get any more here than at Man City, Everton offered him exactly the same deal to stay in the Premier League and Bells Said NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 pm

technically we did buy it :D :old: