Cheers.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cheers.

Postby McTaff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Cheers Annis and other lads for setting up a decent footy forum for all Cardiff and others to talk all things football.

Took me a while to get another account up and running but i got there.

Hopefully the City can turn things around this weekend. Been a dire 3 weeks.

Cheers once again.
McTaff

Cheers.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cheers.

Postby McTaff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 pm

Midfield general wrote:You follow Melbourne mate do you..? When I lived out in Sydney I used to follow Sydney Olympic although I'm talking 8 years ago now and the league had changed now.

Yeah mate.

The old League which included your Sydney Olympic got the flick along with the other ethnic based clubs such as Marconi, Sydney United, Melbourne Knights, South Melbourne Hellas etc.

In 2005 a new league was formed called the A-League with 10 new clubs.

Melbourne have won 2 Championships in that time so it's been a nice ride. Crowds are through the roof in Melbourne with Average home crowds being around 25K we got 55K for our Championship games in 2007 and ealier this year.

We usually take around 500 - 800 nutbags to Sydney away every year which is always a good weekend & laugh.

The football itself isnt the best standard as you could proabably remember, I'd say League 1 or 2 standard.

Melbourne's captain from day 1 has been Kevin Muscat. Still hard as nails our Super Kev.

It's all good.

Cheers.
Last edited by McTaff on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McTaff

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 pm

McTaff wrote:Cheers Annis and other lads for setting up a decent footy forum for all Cardiff and others to talk all things football.

Cheers once again.

Thanks Mctaff, Owain did all the hard work, really hope you enjoy it on here. Hopefully things start getting better on the pitch.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby McTaff » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
McTaff wrote:Cheers Annis and other lads for setting up a decent footy forum for all Cardiff and others to talk all things football.

Cheers once again.

Thanks Mctaff, Owain did all the hard work, really hope you enjoy it on here. Hopefully things start getting better on the pitch.

Ta mate.
McTaff

Return to General Chat