Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

seriously fire ALARM !

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm

why cant someone do it ! could realy help us get promoted :lol:

Re: seriously fire ALARM !

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

i know they are travelling down by train from paddington at 3:15 fri, gets into central at 5:15, could give them a welcpme party ;)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:why cant someone do it ! could realy help us get promoted :lol:

Seriously...............are we that desperate or stupid?........all in our own hands,if we are not good enough so be it!!.BUT...........I reckon we are good enough this time :old:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Wolf wrote:
16silverhillbobbank wrote:why cant someone do it ! could realy help us get promoted :lol:

Seriously...............are we that desperate or stupid?.....

Seems you are. :roll:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Wolf wrote:

Its potentially a £90million match! I don't care if it comes across as desperate or stupid :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Wolf wrote:

I am sure that donkey speaks for 0.02% of us City fans Stan.............If we aint good enough,so be it,I like this league.May the best team win ;)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Its potentially a £90million match! I don't care if it comes across as desperate or stupid :lol:

Do your talking on the pitch lad. You have everything on your side for this game. Crowd, form, players.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Wolf wrote:
I am sure that donkey speaks for 0.02% of us City fans Stan.............If we aint good enough,so be it,I like this league.May the best team win ;)

Well said mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Do your talking on the pitch lad. You have everything on your side for this game. Crowd, form, players.

Im sure he ment ladY there hannah :D didnt you stan ?????

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

Im sure he ment ladY there hannah :D didnt you stan ?????

Oh was it a Doris? My apologies :shock:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 am

Only a Jack or a complete prick (Hmmm, aren't they one and the same?? :lol: ) would do such a thing....

Over to YOU, 16silverhillbobbank....

The Bluebirds can win this game with their skill, determination and team ethic....

One of the main reasons we didn't get anyone into the Championship Team of the Year was that we have, on the whole and particularly of late, played 'AS A TEAM' with no prima donnas and no petulance....

The palyers appear to 'WANT' it and no more so than Captain Craig bellamy....

But he isn't the only one and it would be difficult to pick out individuals and IMO that is GOOD because it means WE don't rely on ONE player, whilst QPR DO....Abdel Tarrabt

Give him to Super Kev and Bellars and Co. will do the rest....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: