Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i would love the jacks to get promoted with us

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:21 pm

and then get thrown out of the league after an investigation into huw jenkins's running of the club :ayatollah:
that would make my summer :lol:

Re: i would love the jacks to get promoted with us

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:23 pm

jinks-rct wrote:and then get thrown out of the league after an investigation into huw jenkins's running of the club :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:and then get thrown out of the league after an investigation into huw jenkins's running of the club :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and they knock the liberty down to make way for a b&m bargains and cardiff city clubshop :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Seriously I would like to see them promoted, obvously only if we are aswell.

I think it would be good for Welsh football, with more investment and development in youth football in Wales and hopefully dispel the theory of rugby being the biggest sport in this country.

Can you imagine the South Wales derby in the premier league??

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Stavross wrote:Seriously I would like to see them promoted, obvously only if we are aswell.

I think it would be good for Welsh football, with more investment and development in youth football in Wales and hopefully dispel the theory of rugby being the biggest sport in this country.

scoring a injury time goal to send them down on the last game of the season :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 pm

I'd rather them than Norwich, put it that way !

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm

they aint going up,bottling it away from home and having 14 000 to a home game where they could have gone second....they dont deserve it

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 pm

i'd love to see the jacks relegated to league 2 where they belong

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am

Image :oops:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Stavross wrote:Seriously I would like to see them promoted, obvously only if we are aswell.

scoring a injury time goal to send them down on the last game of the season :lol: :ayatollah:

That would most possibly be the best moment of my life :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Image :oops:

hey mongomonkey talking about a town , a team and its weird followers isnt an obsession its taking the piss