Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PREDICTIONS : City v's Qpr

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 am

Going for a 3-1 win for the city if and only if dave jones does a man marking job on that weazel tararat if he dont then we will get beat but i can not see dave jones doing this seen it so many times ONE man run the whole 90+mins against us and he does nothing to sort it,who knows things might change tomorrow im praying to the gods if theres any there :ayatollah:

Re: PREDICTIONS : City v's Qpr

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

We must win this game, simple as, puts the pressure back on Norwich. It's the wrong game at the wrong time IMO but will show us if the team has the killer instinct to go out and do a job on them.

I believe we will do the business on them and will go for 2-1. Hopefully it will give us confidence for the 3 remaining games of which 2 are at least as difficult as this one against QPR, the Burnley one is a really tough one IMHO.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 am

this is the game that will give norwich 2nd place

2-2

CITY WILL PLAY WITH PASSION but QPR will aswell

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:15 am

ccfcdor wrote:this is the game that will give norwich 2nd place

2-2

Try growing a pair mate, Norwich already have second place, we're going to overtake them on Saturday! ;) :) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 am

ccfcdor wrote:this is the game that will give norwich 2nd place

2-2

Bolloc*s!!!!!!!
1-0 City.......Bellamy to ooze class all game and score the winner!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:45 am

3-1 City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 am

2-1 City.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 am

3-1 to us, Bothroyd, Bellamy & Whittingham! :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:58 am

2-0 TO THE CITY THE TWO BEES TO SCORE :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 am

2-1 city , QPR not exactly on form , wind up taarabt , give him some from each team player , we will do well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 pm

I think its going to be a silly score.

4 or 5 -1

Not sure which way though!!!! :o :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm going to go for 2-1 or 3-1. We only tend to play bad against sides that stick 10 men behind the ball and flood the midfield. QPR will come to play and I think that will suit us.

I really don't think tomorrow will be that difficult, we have many more players capable of hurting them.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

City to win 2-1. Were a side playing with confidence and the premiership experience of Bellamy and Olo who have hit top form at the right time will help see us over the line this season. Come on City!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:16 pm

City 2 - 1 win, :)

Fancy Burke for the first goal. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm

12 - 0 (Heaton 12)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

scrappy 1-0 win to city, cracking free kick from bellers on the 85th min with a very nervy ending. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

Its a difficult one for me,,,do we throw caution to the wind & go for it, or, as DJ is reported to have said, "be patient"? From what i have heard, Norwich went for the jugular from the kick off last night, i feel we need to do the same. 3-2 City.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Its a difficult one for me,,,do we throw caution to the wind & go for it, or, as DJ is reported to have said, "be patient"? From what i have heard, Norwich went for the jugular from the kick off last night, i feel we need to do the same. 3-2 City.

2-1
Whittingham to score first
Taarabt to equalise
Bellamy to score a late-ish winner

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:12 - 0 (Heaton 12)

That must be ridsdale living in dream world AGAIN :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

2-0 to QPR. We need to win and I think we come unstuck if they soak up pressure and catch us on the break.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Stavross wrote:2-0 to QPR. We need to win and I think we come unstuck if they soak up pressure and catch us on the break.

:cry:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 pm

4.0 city :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Just remember they fear us more than we fear them!
As most people have said we are going to play very well tomorrow and come out 3-1 winners.
More importantly we are going to win 1-0 at Preston on Monday in what will go down as one of City's greatest ever performances. People will talk about it for many years to come.
:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm

City to get 2 early goals then concede one just after half time for a nervy 2nd half only for a whitts goal to put us 3-1 up in the last 5 mins.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:4.0 city :ayatollah:

Thats what i like to hear but if we/dj dont set out his man marking insturction like a f*cking parasite on taarabt then we will be done :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm

2-1 City :ayatollah: Bellamy and Koumas :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:22 pm

3-1 city,oli to be on the scoresheet :ayatollah:
By 2-30 tomorrow every1 will know we can make it to the promised land :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:55 pm

I see 4 goals tomorrow. So I have a 3 - 1 at 18/1 and 4 - 0 at 66/1 on Paddy Power, plus a hefty bet for a straight Cardiff win just in case my premonition is a bit off. We need no negativity now.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

5-1 :lol:

bothroyd,
bellamy (2)
Chopra,
Whittingham

no seriously... were gonna win 5-1

Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:5-1 :lol:

bothroyd,