Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao Stan QPR

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 am

Have a good journey down mate and enjoy your day, not too much I hope! QPR deserve to go up as champions this season, not sure what the FA have in store for you, only time will tell. Enjoyed reading your posts on the message board, straight to the point. Personally, I would prefer you seal promotion somewhere else. :D :D :D
Cheers mate.

Re: Fao Stan QPR

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am

Nice one Essex :)

I've never once tipped us to lose, I'm the eternal optimist as they say but I won't lie going on form, players, location for tomorrow I'm as worried as I've ever been about a game for quite a while.

Seems like we are meeting you at just the wrong time if I'm honest & beating Derby the other night would of given us a real spring in our step but it didn't happen & we need the win.

Saying that you boys have massive pressure now due to Norwich's result so will that go in your favour or will it affect the players if things are not going to plan & the crowd start to get anxious???

Thanks again mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 am

i know wot your saying stan but dont believe that the norwich result will
have any affect on us,nothing has changed its still in our hands win our remaining
games and we are up :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Nice one Essex :)

I've never once tipped us to lose, I'm the eternal optimist as they say but I won't lie going on form, players, location for tomorrow I'm as worried as I've ever been about a game for quite a while.

Seems like we are meeting you at just the wrong time if I'm honest & beating Derby the other night would of given us a real spring in our step but it didn't happen & we need the win.

Saying that you boys have massive pressure now due to Norwich's result so will that go in your favour or will it affect the players if things are not going to plan & the crowd start to get anxious???

Thanks again mate. :ayatollah:

Can't see last night's result affecting the players Stan, as Dave Jones has told them that Ipswich won and we're still second, thereby taking the pressure off them! ;) :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 am

Yes true, they are professional players & know the score.

I was thinking more along the lines of 70 mins gone you are losing or drawing meaning Norwich stay 2nd, your crowd will be very nervous how will your players react knowing a draw at best leaves things no longer in your hands?

I'm not trying to depress you by any means I'm just very interested to know how you will react if the circumstances arise as all I've read on here for the last week is that you are going to beat us.

You have every right to be confident of course, you've earned it but over confidence could un do you in my opinion.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 am

FA report to come next Friday , QPR should be equally worried about that !!

Enjoy your day :P ;)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 am

Yes Stan have a good day and enjoy watching the best team in the league play the team currently top of the division ;) :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am

:lol: :lol:

Exactly my point!

Looking forward to checking in on Saturday to serve you your extra large slice of humble pie! :D

Let battle commence my little darlings :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 am

i think our players will handle the pressure fine,we had to beat pompey who are the type of team weve struggled with this season but we came out firing and put them to the sword
hope the QPR fans have a safe day and are not too disappointed with the result,you wont have a load of cowards hiding firing fireworks and a bunch of inept police officers in cardiff

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 pm

So are you joining us in Canton for a pre match pint then Stan you will be genuinely welcome Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 pm

blueheaven wrote:So are you joining us in Canton for a pre match pint then Stan you will be genuinely welcome Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Flying visit for me blue. :(

Will defo sort a meet up though when we're both in the Prem ;)

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
blueheaven wrote:So are you joining us in Canton for a pre match pint then Stan you will be genuinely welcome Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lol he aint going, chelsea on sky are they :P :P ;)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

lol he aint going, chelsea on sky are they :P :P ;)

Oh shit you got me :oops:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

:D just kidding stan, enjoy your day

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

I like the sound of that here's hoping and praying :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 pm

HI IM A QPRFAN AND I HOPE YOU GUYS COME UP IN SECOND PLACE,YOU HAVE A MOST BRILLIANT MANAGER IN DAVE JONES
HE HAS DONE WONDERS,QPR HAVE ONE MAGICAL STRENGTH WHICH IS OUR DEFENCE
YOU HAVE A POWERFULL FORWARD LINE,SUPPORTERS WISE QPR FANS WILL BE COACHED IN AND THEY WILL BE LEAVING CARDIFF TO CELEBRATE ST GEORGES DAY IN ENGLAND
I DONT EXPECT THERE TO BE ANY TROUBLE
AT THE MILLENIUM GAME I MET MANY NICE WELSHMEN,AND ALSO IN THE OLD DAYS I USED TO COME TO BEAUTIFULL WALES TO MEET THE FRIENDLIEST PEOPLE ON GODS EARTH,I MAY NOT POST ON HERE AFTER THE GAME,BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS

BUT I DONT FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT THIS GAME,OUR DEFENCE IS ALL WELL AND GOOD IF TEAMS DONT COME AT US BUT I DONT SEE HOW WE CAN CONTAIN BELLAMY,YOUR MANAGER IS TACTICALLY A VERY ASTUTE MAN AND HE MUST SEE WHAT WE
SEE.................................SO GOOD LUCK LOVELY WELSHMEN LETS HOPE FOR A GOOD GAME

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

You sound deluded and on drugs pal. Not because of your love of us or the crazy caps but because you think Dave Jones is a tactical astute Manager Image