Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT IS REALLY DOWN TO US

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:19 am

With these game we have left its only us that can throw it away, no matter what the other teams do at this time, even Norwich ,we still got that one point on them. I agree that Norwich is strong an d are playing well, but as well as they play,we still have that one point, and just maybe the team they have left to play, may just hold them to a draw or even come up with a win over them. We cant and must not think about other teams as its true what DJ said we cant do anything about there results all we can do is win our games.
The 3 things that will drive us on is our captain Bellers manager DJ and us the fans, and from what I seen down the Vales yesterday Bellers is driving them as hard as he can with all the passion he has, and if passion is measured by shouting then believe me DJ has it too ,he never let up on them and I cant see how someone with passion could be so involved with the training as DJ was, he do have passion and is driving the team as best he can,with Bellers in the seat next to him. Now its also down to us as passengers in the back seat to help to help the driver in the front. COME ON BOYS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE ,GO FOR IT CARDIFF . LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR , COME ON BELLERS LETS SEE YOU SCORE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IT IS REALLY DOWN TO US

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 am

welshcitydragon wrote:With these game we have left its only us that can throw it away, no matter what the other teams do at this time, even Norwich ,we still got that one point on them. I agree that Norwich is strong an d are playing well, but as well as they play,we still have that one point, and just maybe the team they have left to play, may just hold them to a draw or even come up with a win over them. We cant and must not think about other teams as its true what DJ said we cant do anything about there results all we can do is win our games.
The 3 things that will drive us on is our captain Bellers manager DJ and us the fans, and from what I seen down the Vales yesterday Bellers is driving them as hard as he can with all the passion he has, and if passion is measured by shouting then believe me DJ has it too ,he never let up on them and I cant see how someone with passion could be so involved with the training as DJ was, he do have passion and is driving the team as best he can,with Bellers in the seat next to him. Now its also down to us as passengers in the back seat to help to help the driver in the front. COME ON BOYS LETS MAKE SOME NOISE ,GO FOR IT CARDIFF . LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR , COME ON BELLERS LETS SEE YOU SCORE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:13 am

just 1 thing you are missing we dont have 1 more point then norwich they have 2 more then us at this moment in time

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 am

Definitely down to us.

Lets make it a cauldron of hell for QPR on saturday. The lads are definitely doing their jobs at the right time, we need to really back the boys and make a hell of a lot of noise.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:46 am

binero wrote:just 1 thing you are missing we dont have 1 more point then norwich they have 2 more then us at this moment in time

Yes but we have one game to go , and when we win it we will have that one point back again. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

got to win it yet, no mention of the game in hand on your first post just we had the 1 point

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:06 pm

binero wrote:got to win it yet, no mention of the game in hand on your first post just we had the 1 point

Well its not really a game in hand, as its only 2mrow and I would guess the people who now know the score from last night would already have worked that out! After some one pissing on the toilet seat a few times , I would think they would know to pick it up, without me telling them .