Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1 day left...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 am

So what is everyone going to do today to keep their minds of the big game tomorrow?

I'm taking the idiots (my dogs) for a walk down Southerndown Beach, when I mean for a walk, I mean being dragged by little daschunds who are suprisingly strong and will whine and bark and dump everywhere, so yea a walk. This should pass time and keep my mind of the biggest game of the season tomorrow. Then I'll come home nackered and chuck on the kettle.

So what bout you lot? :ayatollah:

Re: 1 day left...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 am

tidying up the house a little,

wife at work till 3pm then picking up a friend of our sons who is staying the night, and hopefully a few beers on her way home for me!!!!!!!!!

laze in the garden for a bit, still dont take my mind off the game and the fact we are now 3rd.

Just text a friend whos a Leeds fan wishing them luck tonight but she aint replied as she is about to give birth LOL

I`m out tomorrow so I`m contemplating turning me phone off till i get home and watch the game which i`ll tape,
never done that before!!!!!!!!

God this is like facebook :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 am

haha yea it is bit like facebook sorry, just bored and wondering what everyone was up to :lol: :ayatollah:

cmon city! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

its alright i aint even on facebook :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Weekly shop to do at Asda's then relax in the garden for a while.

taking the kids down the bay a little later, may be have a pint or two.

Settle down this evening cheering on Leeds to beat Reading, see can't take my mind off it for a second :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Having a wank Image :lol: :lol: