Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shocking Response

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Came on here this morning and I am shocked at the amount of negativity some people display towards our promotion chances - when we haven't even kicked a ball.

Norwich scored 5, big f*cking deal.

I fully believe that with the heart passion and belief our team has at the moment - we will send a serious statement to the rest of the Championship tomorrow.

It will be a couldron and we will beat them. Then, it will be Norwich and Reading feeling the heat.

QPR beat us on their patch by a narrow margin, but we're in way better form than we were then and we're also playing at home - so why can't we smash them?

QPR are only human and when we beat them - we'll be back in the driving seat.

Norwich are no better than us, they had a good win thats all.

Re: Shocking Response

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 pm

12thMan wrote:Came on here this morning and I am shocked at the amount of negativity some people display towards our promotion chances - when we haven't even kicked a ball.

I fully believe that with the heart passion and belief our team has at the moment - we will send a serious statement to the rest of the Championship tomorrow.

It will be a couldron and we will beat them. Then, it will be Norwich and Reading feeling the heat.

QPR beat us on their patch by a narrow margin, but we're in way better form than we were then and we're also playing at home - so why can't we smash them?

Thats more like it mun!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

so true onwards and upwards 3 1 to city :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Agree 100% I am very confident we will put QPR to the sword tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

12thMan wrote:Came on here this morning and I am shocked at the amount of negativity some people display towards our promotion chances - when we haven't even kicked a ball.

I'm with you!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42689 :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 pm

I think the negativity is down to nerves, for myself, one moment I am certain that we will win all of our games and go up , the next moment its, I do not think so, and we are in the play off lottery, my head is all over the place at the moment.

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Good post mate, I have a good feeling about tomorrow and as i said earlier in the week i think Bellamy is going to get a hatrick :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Good post mate, I have a good feeling about tomorrow and as i said earlier in the week i think Bellamy is going to get a hatrick :ayatollah:

Hard work pays off mate and it will happen for Bellamy by the time the seasons done.

It could be tomorrow, he is a couple of classes above anything else in this division!

BLOOOOOOBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 pm

[quote="jammsy 1927"]I think the negativity is down to nerves, for myself, one moment I am certain that we will win all of our games and go up , the next moment its, I do not think so, and we are in the play off lottery, my head is all over the place at the moment.

Thats hit the nail right on the head of how I`m feeling and I think most City fans right now!!

There will be more twists n turns without a doubt!!!!!!

My head is all over the shop to!!!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Finally some positive comments! It doesn't matter what the rest of the teams around us do we are still in the driving seat.

Plain and simple, WIN OUR 4 GAMES AND WE GO UP!!

Hopefully this starts on Saturday, if it doesn't then we brush ourselves down, re-group and start again!

BLOOOOOBIRDS!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

totsally spot on
my friend is ipswich season ticket holder and he said they played the worst they have all season, said no fight, nothing, reckoned even sheff utd would of beat them by a couple last nite

cant understand some on here, where is the faith in our team,
and they have the audacity to have a go at the players for bottling it

cmon'support the bots, make some noise'..

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

good post, now get there, we win 3-1 odds 20-1 stick a tenner on guys, easy £2oo for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:39 pm

We are gonna loose tomorrow and Norwich will end up going up automatically and the Jacks will win the Playoffs and We will end up having Jones again next season and then we will be relegated to the first division and the Jacks will grab a Champions League place. Petrol will become to expensive and we wont be able to afford our away trips to Rochdale and Dagenham. The average attendance will drop to less than 5000 and Annis will f*cking LOVE IT !! as we will have our Atmosphere back :lol: :lol: And who says that i am negative :D

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We are gonna loose tomorrow and Norwich will end up going up automatically and the Jacks will win the Playoffs and We will end up having Jones again next season and then we will be relegated to the first division and the Jacks will grab a Champions League place. Petrol will become to expensive and we wont be able to afford our away trips to Rochdale and Dagenham. The average attendance will drop to less than 5000 and Annis will f*cking LOVE IT !! as we will have our Atmosphere back :lol: :lol: And who says that i am negative :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 pm

spot on 12th man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

As the old cliche goes, take one game at a time. The fans are looking at all the remainig fixtures and speculating that we wo'nt win them all. Hopefully the team are just focusing on our next opponents and no body else.