Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You all think its negative on here now...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Imagine what its gonna be like IF we lose to QPR tomorrow, or worse still if we dont get a win from our next two games...

The usual Jones' haters will start blabbing about how he's not up for the job, and how the players have suddenly gone from showing 100% effort every game, to not caring and showing no commitment just because we dont win a few games, which is rubbish...

I actually think we'll win our 2 home games (2-1 vs QPR tomorrow), pick up a point against Preston, and then i just hope as much as i can friggin hope that we turn up against Burnley cos im pretty sure that's gonna be a vital game...

But if come Tuesday we have less than 4 points from the 2 games, i guarantee that this messageboard will be alot less positive than it is right now, ive seen it a lot worse...

this is simply just a few people getting jittery because one of our rivals scored 5 in a game and are looking good, and cos Reading are on such a good run.... nothing more

I'll be there tomorrow and Monday so let's just hope that we can get the 6 points for the sake of not only Cardiff's promotion hopes, but the atmosphere on this message board as well :ayatollah:

Re: You all think its negative on here now...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 pm

gr8 post,

But yeah we can beat QPR tomorrow, it will be a tense end to the season.

When Norwich saw us beat Pompey they must of thought the same as we do now. And they went and won, so can we.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Agree - lots of ups and downs - always is ......................lets get behind the boys - weve never been so close to automatics :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

scott_ccfc wrote: Imagine what its gonna be like IF we lose to QPR tomorrow, or worse still if we dont get a win from our next two games...

The usual Jones' haters will start blabbing about how he's not up for the job, and how the players have suddenly gone from showing 100% effort every game, to not caring and showing no commitment just because we dont win a few games, which is rubbish...

I actually think we'll win our 2 home games (2-1 vs QPR tomorrow), pick up a point against Preston, and then i just hope as much as i can friggin hope that we turn up against Burnley cos im pretty sure that's gonna be a vital game...

But if come Tuesday we have less than 4 points from the 2 games, i guarantee that this messageboard will be alot less positive than it is right now, ive seen it a lot worse...

this is simply just a few people getting jittery because one of our rivals scored 5 in a game and are looking good, and cos Reading are on such a good run.... nothing more

I'll be there tomorrow and Monday so let's just hope that we can get the 6 points for the sake of not only Cardiff's promotion hopes, but the atmosphere on this message board as well :ayatollah:

If we lose tomorrow and follow that up with no wins in the next 2 games then Jones and the team will rightly face the wrath of the fans for being bottlers, I mean just how many chances do they need?

What is happening on this MB (& probably on all other CCFC MB's) is that fans are reflecting their nervous energy about the up and coming games. Apart from when we were leading the Play-Off Final 1-0 and then 2-1, we have never been so close to making it to the Premier League. We are getting edgy and any variable is going to affect the mood the latest being Norwich winning what looks on paper as their most difficult game with ease.

You can't knock people for the way they feel. For some of the older fans who can remember the period of the late sixties early seventies the past few seasons have reminded us of that time in that we have come so close, but ultimately failed.

After 1972 we sunk without a trace and didn't come back on the radar for decades so you must understand that many worry history is about to repeat itself.

Personally I think it is great that we are getting our feelings off our chests before the QPR game, because that leaves us clear to roar our heads off tomorrow.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
scott_ccfc wrote: Imagine what its gonna be like IF we lose to QPR tomorrow, or worse still if we dont get a win from our next two games...

If we lose tomorrow and follow that up with no wins in the next 2 games then Jones and the team will rightly face the wrath of the fans for being bottlers, I mean just how many chances do they need?

What is happening on this MB (& probably on all other CCFC MB's) is that fans are reflecting their nervous energy about the up and coming games. Apart from when we were leading the Play-Off Final 1-0 and then 2-1, we have never been so close to making it to the Premier League. We are getting edgy and any variable is going to affect the mood the latest being Norwich winning what looks on paper as their most difficult game with ease.

You can't knock people for the way they feel. For some of the older fans who can remember the period of the late sixties early seventies the past few seasons have reminded us of that time in that we have come so close, but ultimately failed.

After 1972 we sunk without a trace and didn't come back on the radar for decades so you must understand that many worry history is about to repeat itself.

Personally I think it is great that we are getting our feelings off our chests before the QPR game, because that leaves us clear to roar our heads off tomorrow.

i'm not knocking anyone mate honestly
im just saying that, if come Tuesday we've picked up less than 4 points out of the 6, maybe even 1/2 if worst comes to worse, i dont think it will be through a lack of effort or that the player and manager are bottlers
it will just simply mean weve been beaten in 2 games

like i say, i personally think that we'll pick up 4 points come Tuesday, starting by winning tomorrow

and im doing the opposite of criticising people for having an opinion, im literally just saying that it will be alot more negative on here if we do slip up in the next 2 games then everyone thinks it is today after Norwich' win

i worry as much as anyone, believe me, i cant get tomorrow's game out of my head, i just hope and believe to be honest that we can beat QPR tomorrow, but even if we dont, i dont believe any team is going to win all of their remaining games, and its not the be all and end all if we dont, there's still plenty of twists and turns to come yet mate

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:24 pm

whats all the worry about we will be champions! qpr are on a start of a blip and wont get anymore points,and city are in the middle of our best run of wins this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Well Jones better make sure that we win tomorrow then shouldn't he Image