Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT THEIR FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT US

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 am

http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?/t ... 5th-round/ :lol: :ayatollah:

Have a stroll down.

Re: WHAT THEIR FANS ARE SAYING ABOUT US

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 am

Can't wait to see um :ayatollah: Hugs from cardiff :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am

"not a particularly good team" cheeky fecker, he will be eating his words soon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 am

fight fight, wherever we may be,
we f*cking hate chelsea fc,
we'll fight you all wherever you may be,
cos we f*cking hate chelsea fc!!

we got nothing to lose, they may rest a few, we get behind the boys, give ashley cole shit loads of abuse and you never know! would love to get um back down to cardiff!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 am

I would love to see um put a second string team out and we win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am

"Happy with the draw myself could have a been a lot worse like bolton or derby at home"

Derby????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:I would love to see um put a second string team out and we win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They are one of the few top clubs that take the cup seriously, they always put a strong team out, fair play..

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:25 am

From "Chelsea Fan Forever" :-

"why will they have our end? sorry I'm not to familiar with the seating at sb.. "

Sort of sums a plastic club up really

do you think he has ever been?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm

I noticed that as well Chelsea Fan Forever my arse.......Chelsea Forever Plastic more like!!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

People call Liverpoll fans plastic, but Chelsea are in a league of their own, 20,000 or so a game until Abramovich came in and pumped loads of cash in. Mickey Mouse is an understatement