Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra - any news?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 pm

What an excellent boost it would be to have him available again.

Re: Chopra - any news?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Sed on twitter back in full training hopin DJ puts him on bench 2moro :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

That's great news. Of course if we keep winning he'll have to be happy with a place on the bench, but what a substitute!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Very true,crackin player to bring on against tired defence :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Back in full training and every chance of making the bench tomorrow or on Monday! The good news is he has really busted a gut to get fit and has slimmed down so seems to have his head in the right place and is ready for the run in! If fully fit he will definitely still have a huge part to play

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Yes, I was having a couple of pints with the lad just now, said he's well up for it.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm

alexc wrote:Yes, I was having a couple of pints with the lad just now, said he's well up for it.

You lying b*stard. Chops doesn't drink pints, like all good geordie lads he's a cocktail drinker. Never seen him in the pub without a Shirley Temple and a pack of pork scratchings in his hand.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Yer he was in full training yesterday with the other players and he was running around well. he will be back very soon is my guess.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Back in full training and every chance of making the bench tomorrow or on Monday! The good news is he has really busted a gut to get fit and has slimmed down so seems to have his head in the right place and is ready for the run in! If fully fit he will definitely still have a huge part to play

Great player to have on the bench at this moment of time,and is a match winner :ayatollah:

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see Cardiff in the Premier League,and Chops getting goals.
When people say he can't do it in the Premier League :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Back in full training and every chance of making the bench tomorrow or on Monday! The good news is he has really busted a gut to get fit and has slimmed down so seems to have his head in the right place and is ready for the run in! If fully fit he will definitely still have a huge part to play

Great player to have on the bench at this moment of time,and is a match winner :ayatollah:

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see Cardiff in the Premier League,and Chops getting goals.
When people say he can't do it in the Premier League :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

who knows if he can, but lets give him the chance :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: