Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TODAY COULD BE THE BEST EVER CCS ATMOSPHERE!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:59 am

Begging you all to get your singing voices together! Jees, go have 6 pints if you have to before the game, we really need this game, and we need the crowd to be heard!

Can we get to the levels of last years play-off semi's against leicester? I think we can.

This is a bigger game for us, and will keep us in the running for the 2nd automatic promotion spot.

So please people of Cardiff - Raise your game, and sing us into 2nd!

Remember - CANTON v NINIAN v AWAY FANS! who will overcome? :ayatollah:

Have a good morning, and afternoon - and lets hope we're talking about an excellent atmosphere that spurred the lads on to a win later!

for now - I wish you fare well, my CCFC day begins right now! Good bye! :ayatollah:

Re: TODAY COULD BE THE BEST EVER CCS ATMOSPHERE!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:13 am

Totally agree, sing the words of Men of Harlech not (na na na na nana) because we sound like a bunch of nanas!!
We need the atmosphere that we had against Leeds in the cup.
Make it as intimidating as we can, so our players will also be up for it.
BlOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 am

Tbh its gona be tense and very nervous! Its either gona be dead or buzzing :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

I think it lived up to its potential. What a game and what an atmosphere! :ayatollah: