Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THOUGHT ALI WAS BANG ON TODAY

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:56 pm

he got the crowd right up for it, looks as if the club have let him off the leash slightly, Top man today fella. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THOUGHT ALI WAS BANG ON TODAY

Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

class !!

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

excellent :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Man of the Mike today, easy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

i wish he'd shut the f**k up.and drop the men of herlech bit.
if anything it gees up the opposition .
he really is a prat.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Tought he was immense today ! Got me going :D

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 pm

stickywicket wrote:i wish he'd shut the f**k up.and drop the men of herlech bit.
he really is a prat.

if it wasn't for him TRYING HIS HARDEST to get the crowd goin everyone would be quite happy to stand and chops about what happened in emmerdale the night before.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I thought he was like a children's entertainer and was cringe worthy !

Also for god sake drop the welsh announcements, nobody's interested, we know he's got his own agenda, but don't do it at the

club please !

Yet again today, by the time he told us how many additional minutes were being played, half of it was over !

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

The Trooper wrote:Also for god sake drop the welsh announcements

Whether you like it or not, we're a Welsh club. It's right that announcements are also made in Welsh.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Whether you like it or not, we're a Welsh club. It's right that announcements are also made in Welsh.

I agree.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:00 pm

If anyone has a problem with a welsh club having announcements in welsh, and with Ali doing a great job, then they're welcome to support bristol city instead. You're the ones with the agenda, get over it.

Ali was excellent today, and we owe a lot to him for helping create an atmosphere from the top.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If anyone has a problem with a welsh club having announcements in welsh, and with Ali doing a great job, then they're welcome to support bristol city instead. You're the ones with the agenda, get over it.

Ali was excellent today, and we owe a lot to him for helping create an atmosphere from the top.

Agreed,how any1 can have a pop at ali for tryin 2 create an atmosphere is beyond me

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

anyone who thinks the anouncements shouldnt be done in welsh is not a proud welshman therefore in my opinion not a true blubird so f**k offf!!!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:07 pm

stickywicket wrote:i wish he'd shut the f**k up.and drop the men of herlech bit.
he really is a prat.

Are you serious ?

Calling him a prat is not necessary.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:47 pm

thought he done a brilliant job, i absolutely loved it along with thousands of others. everyone joined in and i'd love to see it happen for the boro game and next season! well done :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 pm

he really is a prat.

Bellend, men of harlech is a welsh song and we are a welsh club. If he wants to play it for a welsh crowd then he can.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Agree 100%. Duno why some people have a agenda againt the Welsh language, despite Cardiff being the capital of WALES.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 pm

I presume you are talking about your mic man? I thought he was quality. Was clear & energetic & was working hard to build an atmosphere he should be applauded for that.

Also with regards to the Welsh stuff I thought it was good & gives your club a bit of identity. Why shouldn't you anyway your Welsh?!

Can't knock a man for trying to get a buzz going :roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:I presume you are talking about your mic man? I thought he was quality. Was clear & energetic & was working hard to build an atmosphere he should be applauded for that.

Also with regards to the Welsh stuff I thought it was good & gives your club a bit of identity. Why shouldn't you anyway your Welsh?!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 am

Stan-QPR wrote:I presume you are talking about your mic man? I thought he was quality. Was clear & energetic & was working hard to build an atmosphere he should be applauded for that.

And this most sensible post is coming from an Englishman. The Trooper needs to take stock I think. Ali doesn't have an agenda, it's right that his service is provided in both languages.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 am

Yes, my agenda is this, I want to go to the football, enjoy the game and see my team win !

I don't want to be bombarded with Welsh Nationalist bullshit !

At one point I thought I was at the Sooty show the way he was talking to the crowd, like I said in earlier post, cringe worthy !

Yes the guy can speak Welsh, so what, if he wants to show off about it do it in his own time, all I need to know is how many additional minutes are going to be played !

There are probably more Malaysian speakers in the crowd than welsh, when is he gonna starting spouting off in that language ?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 am

The Trooper wrote:Yes, my agenda is this, I want to go to the football, enjoy the game and see my team win !

At one point I thought I was at the Sooty show the way he was talking to the crowd, like I said in earlier post, cringe worthy !

Yes the guy can speak Welsh, so what, if he wants to show off about it do it in his own time, all I need to know is how many additional minutes are going to be played !

There are probably more Malaysian speakers in the crowd than welsh, when is he gonna starting spouting off in that language ?

i think you got issues... were you bullied in a welsh class at school!?!?
your in wales... how is he showing off by speaking welsh?!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 am

The Trooper wrote:Yes, my agenda is this, I want to go to the football, enjoy the game and see my team win !

You really are a complete and utter idiot, aren't you? Showing off by speaking Welsh? He would be showing off by speaking Malaysian, if anything, as I don't know whether you've noticed but we actually live in Wales.

What about the signposts, are the signpost makers showing off too?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 am

The Trooper,

You anger me so much it is not even funny!

It is the language of your country.

If u think it is "Cringeworthy" why don't u just f**k off, how can u say that the language of the country of ur team should not be spoken!

I would love to see people like u booted out of our country!

*Rant Over*

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 am

I didn't say his use of the welsh language was cringe worthy, I said he was !

At one point I thought I was at a children's pantomine not a football match, that's what made me cringe !

I need no reminding of where I live, but there is no need to use the welsh language at CCS ! If 1% of the crowd are fluent in it, that would be it !

The other 99% have to endure it !

Unfortunately I can't f*ck off as you put it, because unlike yourself I will still be at the CCS, when you have f*cked off believing the dream is over !

Some of us have been going since 1973, seen relegations and promotions more than we would care too, been there when the City had their lowest league attendance, shit attendances in the Welsh and FAW cups, been to shitty non-league grounds in the FA Cup, shitty grounds for pre-season friendlies etc and will still be there long after Ali and his welsh announcements !

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 am

Well done yesterday Ali. I thought you were a good laugh. When we were all waiting in the queue to get into the ground we were all singing along with the chants outside and it provided a really good atmosphere even outside the ground! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 am

What a tool, come on for christ sake, read what your typing, being a fan of Cardiff is all about being welsh, showing heritage.thats the whole point of the english bringing there george cross flags to the CCS, its banter, we know the FA dont want us in the PL, but heay were almost there. I for one am proud to be welsh and and proud Ali does what he does, for an egyptian bloke to have so much pride and passion for Wales and Cardiff City, is tremendous. Ali THANK YOU!!

Listen mate watch this clip, if the hairs on the back of your neck do not stand up, id rather you not say a word on this forum again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBK_hvC9Mf8

Pathetic man.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

People will always find something to moan about... Whether it's Dave Jones not shaking hands with players, or clapping the crowd, or about Ali.

Ali is a top man. And with regards to the Welsh Stuff "The Trooper"... I'm Interested along with a lot of fans at the ground. If you don't like it, get an MP3 player and listen to that before the game!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 am

Ahh mate not being funny but stop talking like a c*nt and get off the messageboard if you havent got anything POSITIVE to say ! WE ARE A WELSH CLUB, SO WELSH SONGS, WELSH SPEAKING OVER THE TANNOY SHOULD ALL BE INVOLVED IN MATCHDAY. As Stan said, it gives our club identity, The englishman speaks more sense than you. And thats no disrespect to Stan at all. So im guessing you want God Save The Queen on before matches ? or Swing low ?

Dick

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 pm

The Trooper wrote:I didn't say his use of the welsh language was cringe worthy, I said he was !

At one point I thought I was at a children's pantomine not a football match, that's what made me cringe !

I need no reminding of where I live, but there is no need to use the welsh language at CCS ! If 1% of the crowd are fluent in it, that would be it !

The other 99% have to endure it !

Unfortunately I can't f*ck off as you put it, because unlike yourself I will still be at the CCS, when you have f*cked off believing the dream is over !

Some of us have been going since 1973, seen relegations and promotions more than we would care too, been there when the City had their lowest league attendance, shit attendances in the Welsh and FAW cups, been to shitty non-league grounds in the FA Cup, shitty grounds for pre-season friendlies etc and will still be there long after Ali and his welsh announcements !

fair play ,mate. biggest game of season, great football,and you moan about the mike man! :lol: were your chips too cold, was your drink too warm..........i think you need to make an appointment with your doctor ;)