Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere was AMAZING today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Thought it was amazing!! we rocked the place! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Atmosphere was AMAZING today

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:51 pm

yeah we gotta keep it going :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Serous?? wasnt that good better than normal but no where near what we could get Ninian Park like

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Casual wrote:Serous?? wasnt that good better than normal but no where near what we could get Ninian Park like

:roll:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Casual wrote:Serous?? wasnt that good better than normal but no where near what we could get Ninian Park like

we gotta keep working to that hard being all seated

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

if your going to quote me at least say something

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I've been to dozens of games at niniAn park where it has been like a morgue, was a great atmosphere at the ccs today better than all games at ninian park post the LEEDS GAME FACT

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm

thought the atmosphere was superb today, i reckon the club should have a zero tolerence to sitting from now on lol, and qpr support was terrific as well

Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

It really was superb today! The clip of Bellers just before kick off made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, just wish the clip was longer!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 pm

The atmosphere was as best it has been all season, we will never rekindle the atmosphere of Ninian Park, and if you travel to away games you will see how good the atmosphere was today.

Stop getting on the back on the team

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:

The atmosphere was as best it has been all season, we will never rekindle the atmosphere of Ninian Park, and if you travel to away games you will see how good the atmosphere was today.

Stop getting on the back on the team

Ye i do follow city away and yes i know its better away cheers for clearing that up could you please tell me what this means please 'stop getting on the back on the team' ??

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Stop bleating on about Ninian Park, the place was an anachronism, falling to pieces, and if you have long enough memories, would accommodate crowds of circa 5,000 less than 15 years ago when you were in the fourth division on a regular basis. I suspect then on a cold November day with your lot losing 2-0 to the likes of someone like Hartlepool that the atmosphere was worse than a morgue. CCS is one of the better new stadiums and the atmosphere today was as good as the play off final all those years ago. certainly my ears and throat think so. Still nice excuse to have a gargle of bruichladdich 12 year old :mrgreen: !

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 pm

im another qpr fan,you cardiff fans did fantastic today,the qpr fans are all returning saying how you put yourselfs out to be friendly,all the qpr are saying you were great you welshmen can never trully undrestand the londoners unless you realise,west ham are icons to qpr fans,because they come to loftus road in massive numbers but dont give us a hiding,when they could so easily do so,so when you go up this season qpr will remember your brilliant behaviour hopefully we can insure that you are shown the same respect,and maybe we all can just go the a qpr game and be so happy

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Mate came with me today, he's a man ure fan, goes fairly regularly, we were in block 117 first thing he said to me after taking our seats (well standing obviously) 5 mins before kick off was quote "75,000 at Old Trafford atmosphere nowhere like this, this is f*cking awesome" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Casual wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

if your going to quote me at least say something

tbf that smiley summed your comment up... no need for words :roll: