Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BYWATER

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Bywater lives a few doors down from me, i had a chat with him when he got back from the game today. He said the boys are not worried and they are confident of winning the remaining 3. He also said that he reckons Norwich will buckle and that Derby would give them a good game, they'll struggle against pompey and he said he reckoned Coventry would beat them? I questioned him on this and he reckons they are a actually a good team despite league position and King is coming into some good form. He reckons 2 wins will be enough, he seems confident. He said the ones they are really worried about is Reading as there goal difference is superior to ours. Also mentioned he is glad we are playing Monday so we don't have to wait all week for next game. Also here for the rest of the season i asked him about Brown and what the point in him being here and he said purely for the Banter and the character off the field he is which backs up what Carls said. First time I've chatted with him and is a very pleasant guy was talking to him for a good 10 minutes.

Good point really today onwards and upwards City till i Die, we have had the bad times these are the good times enjoy! Roll on Preston

Re: BYWATER

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Thats good to hear! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: The save he made today was immense

Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:28 pm

see now i'd say the same
norwich will buckle

but look out for reading

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 pm

I admire his confidence, but one small point if we win all 3 games Reading cannot catch us irrespective of GD. In fact if we get 7 points we will stay ahead of Reading.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 pm

cardiff city stadium wrote:I admire his confidence, but one small point if we win all 3 games Reading cannot catch us irrespective of GD. In fact if we get 7 points we will stay ahead of Reading.

Good point ccs,lets hope that Norwich drop a point or two :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Top drawer save on the stroke of half time!

Worry about Reading? Why? We've 3 points on them. Play like that for the majority of the last 3 games and with the luck this side deserves and we'll take the 9 points. Focus on Norwich and only Norwich. We'll hunt them down. Believe!

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
cardiff city stadium wrote:I admire his confidence, but one small point if we win all 3 games Reading cannot catch us irrespective of GD. In fact if we get 7 points we will stay ahead of Reading.

Good point ccs,lets hope that Norwich drop a point or two :ayatollah:

Yeah. Looking at their goals on thursday. IMO, they were all down to very poor defending bar 1 or 2. And, as for Reading they didnt look up to much Vs Leeds! I got confidence in City to finish strongly! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Casual wrote:Bywater lives a few doors down from me, i had a chat with him when he got back from the game today. He said the boys are not worried and they are confident of winning the remaining 3. He also said that he reckons Norwich will buckle and that Derby would give them a good game, they'll struggle against pompey and he said he reckoned Coventry would beat them? I questioned him on this and he reckons they are a actually a good team despite league position and King is coming into some good form. He reckons 2 wins will be enough, he seems confident. He said the ones they are really worried about is Reading as there goal difference is superior to ours. Also mentioned he is glad we are playing Monday so we don't have to wait all week for next game. Also here for the rest of the season i asked him about Brown and what the point in him being here and he said purely for the Banter and the character off the field he is which backs up what Carls said. First time I've chatted with him and is a very pleasant guy was talking to him for a good 10 minutes.

Good point really today onwards and upwards City till i Die, we have had the bad times these are the good times enjoy! Roll on Preston

He's a useless kunt we'll only go up if he aint in goal....could have doen a lot better on the second

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Casual wrote:Bywater lives a few doors down from me, i had a chat with him when he got back from the game today. He said the boys are not worried and they are confident of winning the remaining 3. He also said that he reckons Norwich will buckle and that Derby would give them a good game, they'll struggle against pompey and he said he reckoned Coventry would beat them? I questioned him on this and he reckons they are a actually a good team despite league position and King is coming into some good form. He reckons 2 wins will be enough, he seems confident. He said the ones they are really worried about is Reading as there goal difference is superior to ours. Also mentioned he is glad we are playing Monday so we don't have to wait all week for next game. Also here for the rest of the season i asked him about Brown and what the point in him being here and he said purely for the Banter and the character off the field he is which backs up what Carls said. First time I've chatted with him and is a very pleasant guy was talking to him for a good 10 minutes.

He's a useless kunt we'll only go up if he aint in goal....could have doen a lot better on the second

Tell him to his face then il pm you the address

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 am

Casual wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Tell him to his face then il pm you the address

ok then hurry up coz ill fuckin tell him aswell

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 am

From a distance he does look like louis spence lol

I agree tho, 3 wins will do it.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:09 am

Wish I could share the same optimism about norwich. Very nervy now they have 2 home games an relative easy running placing 3 teams with nothing to play for, bar derby thinking about it. Norwich had the experience off pressure last year and won th division.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 am

Lives a few doors away frok you. then ask him about the caravan and the blow up doll.. :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 am

This is typical warped Dave Jones philosophy by pretending the biggest thread doesn't exist and in doing so he can brainwash players (and ultimately the press and supporters) into believing our destiny is still in our own hands.

When that fails his next great insight will be 'in every season since I have been here Cardiff have finished above Swansea' :roll:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 am

* edited - Probably not the best idea to post a players address on here or even your own.

goolge it

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 am

Casual wrote:
goolge it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... l-art.html

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Casual wrote:
goolge it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... l-art.html

Il ask him about it when i next see him :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:24 pm

He did he take ten minutes to react to your questions ? :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Just goes to confirm Bywater really is a nutter :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

I tweeted Bywater about a month ago saying I hope all the players were focused. He PM'd me saying every single one of them were focused and up for it :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 pm

bywater seems very professional even when he had his interview after his first game for us. very focused and seems a good asset to the club, heaton is still our number one imo

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 am

Bywater is very slow to react to anything. Sounds like a top bloke but boy he is a shite keeper. IMO :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Bywater is very slow to react to anything. Sounds like a top bloke but boy he is a shite keeper. IMO :lol: :lol:

Agreed

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 am

He is , i know we had to get a keeper in but if you cant get into derbys team then you must ask questions . he is off his line too much and not confident on the line - dodgy keeper