Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR TED HERE

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 am

WELL DONE FRIENDLY WELSHMAN TODAY YOU SHOWED THAT YOUR SOME OF THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD,IVE ALWAYS SAID THAT WALES USED TO BE THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

ALL THE QPR FANS HAVE RETURNED TO SAY HOW YOU GUYS WERE FANTASTIC

anybody can be thugs,BUT IT TAKES GREAT FANS TO BE ABLE TO DRINK WITH THE OPPOSITION

TODAY YOU PROVED THAT YOU ARE GREAT FANS

LOVE YOU WELSHMEN LOVE YOU,BECAUSE OF YOUR SPORTING BEHAVIOUR YOU DESERVE TO COME UP,ALL OF US QPR FANS ARE NOW HOPING YOU CAN COME UP.....................FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR FANS,YOU LET OUR MORE VULERABLE FANS GET ONJ THERE TRAINS SAFELY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fantasuc performance love you welshmen youve taught the english a little bit about being welsh ..................GOD BLESS YOU HOPE YOU COME UP WITH US

Re: QPRTED HERE

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:17 am

cheers mate. glad you had a good day! we are the family club of the year afterall!! :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:20 am

great day out for all us valley boys yesterday, it was our annual excursion to the big city on a very early train :ayatollah:

and my head is f*cking pounding :D

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 am

well it takes a great club to show love and you showed you are a great club FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE YOU WELSHMEN WELL DONE

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 am

Great day! Not the result either team really wanted, but made good by 2 great sets of fans.

Glad you enjoyed your day in the capital mate :)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 am

on the day your set of fans were trully the greater,qpr fans returning to london would only speak of there great respect,for the magnificent welsh,many qpr fans had knowledge that your fans had fireworks thrown at them going up the south africa road
so all of us thought our fans would have to face repercussions

BUT NO YOUR FANS SHOWED FANTASTIC RESTRAINT,SO NEXT TIME WE MEET LETS TRY TO BUILD ON THIS,LETS BRING BACK THE FUN IN FOOTBALL,YOU ONCE SHOCKED US BY PULLING 55 000 THOUSAND WELSHMEN INTO NINIAN PARK FOR A THIRD DIVISION MATCH,THAT IS A RECORD NO THIRD DIVISION CLUB HAS EVER MATCHED THAT FIGURE NOT IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS.............
YOU KEEP UP YOUR GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND YOU KNOW WHAT WELSHMEN YOU WILL HAVE A CLUB THAT IS AS BIG AS MAN UTD
BECAUSE ALL QPR FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT TODAY IS THE FANTASTIC BEHAVIOUR OF YOUR FANS,NEWSPAPERS WONT PICK UP ON THIS BECAUSE IT DOSNT SELL NEWSPAPERS................BUT I AM AN ENGLISHMAN........ WHO IS IS ALLOWED TO SAY I LOVE THE WELSH WHEN THE WELSH ARE BEHAVING THEMSELVES.......35 yearsd ago i discoverd wales as the land of milk and honey
your people showed me kindness that no english could match,your women were the most beautifull in the world

LET THE WELSHPEOPLE SHOW THE ENGLISH THAT FOOTBALL HAS BEEN RE BORN IN CARDIFF

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 am

fasteddie wrote:on the day your set of fans were trully the greater,qpr fans returning to london would only speak of there great respect,for the magnificent welsh,many qpr fans had knowledge that your fans had fireworks thrown at them going up the south africa road

BUT NO YOUR FANS SHOWED FANTASTIC RESTRAINT,SO NEXT TIME WE MEET LETS TRY TO BUILD ON THIS,LETS BRING BACK THE FUN IN FOOTBALL,YOU ONCE SHOCKED US BY PULLING 55 000 THOUSAND WELSHMEN INTO NINIAN PARK FOR A THIRD DIVISION MATCH,THAT IS A RECORD NO THIRD DIVISION CLUB HAS EVER MATCHED THAT FIGURE NOT IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS.............
YOU KEEP UP YOUR GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND YOU KNOW WHAT WELSHMEN YOU WILL HAVE A CLUB THAT IS AS BIG AS MAN UTD
BECAUSE ALL QPR FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT TODAY IS THE FANTASTIC BEHAVIOUR OF YOUR FANS,NEWSPAPERS WONT PICK UP ON THIS BECAUSE IT DOSNT SELL NEWSPAPERS................BUT I AM AN ENGLISHMAN........ WHO IS IS ALLOWED TO SAY I LOVE THE WELSH WHEN THE WELSH ARE BEHAVING THEMSELVES.......35 yearsd ago i discoverd wales as the land of milk and honey
your people showed me kindness that no english could match,your women were the most beautifull in the world

ok ok i know your celebrating going up, but if your going to make outragous comments like that i feel you need a dash in your next one ;)

all football fans can behave when they want to, having been away plenty of times over the last few seasons, any trouble i have seen has been due coppers trying to take the piss or just a pure set up and letting fans clash (chelsea) out and out trouble doesnt happen anymore the SWP are pretty clued up. 20,000 turning up to the cardiff city stadium is now a doddle to them :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 am

well lets enjoy a rare moment of joy and happyness in the papers today they are talking about a 15 point reduction if we get that you may go up and we have to do it all again,FOOTBALL IS A STRANGE GAME BUT YOU MAGNIFICENT WELSH PLAYED A PART IN ONE OF OUR GREATEST DAYS IN OUR HISTORY..................SO THANKS

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 am

General opinion seems to be that you won't get a deduction because if you do it will expose all the flaws that the Football League have failed to act on and show them out to be the bunch of incompetent imbeclies that they are.

I believe if there are rules that say Faurlin is an ineligible player then the Football League should have been aware of them at the time and not sanctioned the deal. The minute the Football League sanctioned the deal, that was when they lost all power to punish QPR for it in my opinion.

You lads won't get deducted enough points to affect you don't worry.

On the topic of the game yesterday, what an atmosphere. Our fixtures always produce a cracking match experience and long may that continue when we get promoted with you! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 am

Qpr Ted

Please write one of your world famous poems for our good friends from the other side of the river.

You will love this lads. Ted writes from the heart.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:46 am

I just wish we had played like that more often during the season then we could have been having a big QPR/Cardiff love in yesterday

Everything bar us cementing our place in premier was there yesterday:
2 good teams
big crowd
good atmosphere
great weather
fantastic goals
exciting game shown live on tv
no trouble

Glad you enjoyed your day and I think yesterday proved that Cardiff fans can enjoy the day and create an atmosphere without any of the bad things that have been associated with our club

so come on Derby and Pompey, take some points off those Canaries
it is about time we had a go at the premier - Norwich and Reading have been there recently and now it's our turn!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:50 am

well i didnt come on here to promote me ,if we get the 15 point deduction,i hope they go instead of us

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 am

fasteddie wrote:WELL DONE FRIENDLY WELSHMAN TODAY YOU SHOWED THAT YOUR SOME OF THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD,IVE ALWAYS SAID THAT WALES USED TO BE THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

ALL THE QPR FANS HAVE RETURNED TO SAY HOW YOU GUYS WERE FANTASTIC

anybody can be thugs,BUT IT TAKES GREAT FANS TO BE ABLE TO DRINK WITH THE OPPOSITION

TODAY YOU PROVED THAT YOU ARE GREAT FANS

LOVE YOU WELSHMEN LOVE YOU,BECAUSE OF YOUR SPORTING BEHAVIOUR YOU DESERVE TO COME UP,ALL OF US QPR FANS ARE NOW HOPING YOU CAN COME UP.....................FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR FANS,YOU LET OUR MORE VULERABLE FANS GET ONJ THERE TRAINS SAFELY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fantasuc performance love you welshmen youve taught the english a little bit about being welsh ..................GOD BLESS YOU HOPE YOU COME UP WITH US

Thats sickening, lets find him and beat him up :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Qpr Ted

Please write one of your world famous poems for our good friends from the other side of the river.

You will love this lads. Ted writes from the heart.

One visit to Gods country and the boys are writing poetry can't fault it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember Dylan Thomas sets the standard in Wales so make it a good one Ted. :) :) :) :)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

fasteddie wrote:on the day your set of fans were trully the greater,qpr fans returning to london would only speak of there great respect,for the magnificent welsh,many qpr fans had knowledge that your fans had fireworks thrown at them going up the south africa road

Old division three record attendance is 49,309 for Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United 26 December 1979 :old:
I know i was there!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 am

that was the division three record,but it used to be called the division three south and that record is held by cardiff city and its 55,000

can any of you welshman cut and paste my poems ive done them under the heading of dave jones on this website,unfortunately im not the brightest of englishmen i dont know how to cut and paste so can one of you geezers do it for me,and tell me if im as good as dylan thomas....................................... :old:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Why is it just me who can't help feeling that QPRTED is just taking the piss and you have all fallen for it hook, line and sinker???

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm

fasteddie wrote:that was the division three record,but it used to be called the division three south and that record is held by cardiff city and its 55,000

can any of you welshman cut and paste my poems ive done them under the heading of dave jones on this website,unfortunately im not the brightest of englishmen i dont know how to cut and paste so can one of you geezers do it for me,and tell me if im as good as dylan thomas....................................... :old:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42170&p=390389#p390389

There you go Ted :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 pm

well dave jones
lovely man right down to your bones
gifted man
always do the best you can
your transfer dealings are to praised
look at all the money you have raised
go up this season and break there hearts
but youve got to stop your team producing fits and starts
all the best davie on st georges day i think its going to be a draw
but dont ask me to predict the score
oh ok two each
lifes a beach
next season the prem will sample the welsh dragon
but dont you hit the alcohol you stay on the wagon
love you davie,dont worry about a thing
just wait for the promo celebration and all the joys it will bring

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 pm

blimey i predicted two each as well i forgot that,my love for wales started in the following way aged 20 i drove to wales because i had been working hard and wanted to take a four day break,i couldnt beleive how friendl;y the welsh wee they were trully wonderfull,and asc it was the best holiday of my life i still keep those very precous memories

my mother was from barnsley but her parents were from glasgow so my grandad was a miner who decided he preferd the coalmines of yorkshire because he found the smaller tunnells easier on his back,so im not a typical londoner ,most londoners are of irish ancestery so they love to drink but,im now 56 years of age so i wished we could all have the fierce shant but just shake hands aterwards

i wonder can all our games be friendly now

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 pm

fasteddie wrote:blimey i predicted two each as well i forgot that,my love for wales started in the following way aged 20 i drove to wales because i had been working hard and wanted to take a four day break,i couldnt beleive how friendl;y the welsh wee they were trully wonderfull,and asc it was the best holiday of my life i still keep those very precous memories

my mother was from barnsley but her parents were from glasgow so my grandad was a miner who decided he preferd the coalmines of yorkshire because he found the smaller tunnells easier on his back,so im not a typical londoner ,most londoners are of irish ancestery so they love to drink but,im now 56 years of age so i wished we could all have the fierce shant but just shake hands aterwards

i wonder can all our games be friendly now

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Zabier wrote:General opinion seems to be that you won't get a deduction because if you do it will expose all the flaws that the Football League have failed to act on and show them out to be the bunch of incompetent imbeclies that they are.

I believe if there are rules that say Faurlin is an ineligible player then the Football League should have been aware of them at the time and not sanctioned the deal. The minute the Football League sanctioned the deal, that was when they lost all power to punish QPR for it in my opinion.

You lads won't get deducted enough points to affect you don't worry.

On the topic of the game yesterday, what an atmosphere. Our fixtures always produce a cracking match experience and long may that continue when we get promoted with you! :D :ayatollah:

Except that's not the case.

FL could not have blocked the deal - they didn't adopt the FA rules on third party ownership until after Faurlin first joined.

When his registration was extended, THEN it became an issue - FL referring it to the FA. Reading between the lines, it appears the FA told QPR to deal with that third party issue by buying it out.

IF that's the crux of the issue and QPR submitted false documentation when the FA had given them the chance to clear the matter up, then that's pretty clear that Paladini was taking the piss.

I'd doubt a punishment matching the charges will be applied if QPR's defence fails. The Fa will be lenient due to where QPR are in the table - which is quite frankly a joke.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

I really am taken aback by all this great , good natured banter beetween rival fans. God, there is hope for the world yet. Best of luck QPR in the Premiership, you are a credit. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 pm

yeah its real love
like the clouds above
filled with dylan thomases spirit
i can really feel it
cardiff city are going up
and next season they win the fa cup
but we become close friends
these are the messages that people sends
no more hate
this has opened the gate
when qpr next visit
itll be a welcome to the vallies isnt it
and the welshmen will teach the english to sing
my heart cant wait,for the happyness this will bring

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Top Stuff! Thoroughly enjoying the love in this thread, QPR Ted is a legend :)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Quite the opposite of what our fans thought on our return from QPR then lol

Glad you had a good day out tho :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Is it just me that thinks this guy is on a wind up?

Has football gone soft!!

We will have jacks on here next giving us poems about how much they think how great it is that we might go up and how we should have always been the capital.

I have a real reason to hate q p r and it involved a very bloody nose so get a grip forum!!
:roll:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 pm

sam salim wrote:

Old division three record attendance is 49,309 for Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United 26 December 1979 :old:
I know i was there!!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

7th april 1946 Cardiff City 1-1 Bristol City 51,626 including the one who fell through the grangetown roof [ I know I was there]

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 pm

no canton footballs not gone soft
i am a member of the once famous loft
but if wales is the land of milk and honey
then who needs money
both english and welsh veiw the other with mistrust
but lets feel up your pubs with good ale and lust
next season we play each other again
so lets all travel on the love train
we will bring inflatable tom jones
musch better than trying to break each others bones
im sorry about youre bloody nose
but lets not tread on each others toes
lets give each other lots of space
and for peace love and harmony we will win the race

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 am

Citysince1964 wrote:Why is it just me who can't help feeling that QPRTED is just taking the piss and you have all fallen for it hook, line and sinker???

EXACTLY-WHEN HAVE WE EVER HEARD SUCH GLOWING PRAISE......OR AM I BEING TOO CYNICAL