Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone been to fuerteventura??????

Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:53 am

to the resort of caleta de fuste??????,anyone tell me if its any good or of any tidy places to eat?

Re: anyone been to fuerteventura??????

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 am

went there a few years back had a gd time. not the biggest of resorts but the main resort of coralejo(thinks thats how its spelt) up in the north aint that far away (bus or drive) taking you past some deserted smaller beaches lovely sand dunes and great scenery. all in all would go back there again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 am

saddam wrote:went there a few years back had a gd time. not the biggest of resorts but the main resort of coralejo(thinks thats how its spelt) up in the north aint that far away (bus or drive) taking you past some deserted smaller beaches lovely sand dunes and great scenery. all in all would go back there again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ok cheers :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 pm

caerblue wrote:to the resort of caleta de fuste??????,anyone tell me if its any good or of any tidy places to eat?

I was there in the year 2000, was very much up and coming then!! It wasnt bad then, quite quiet but I would think it is much bigger now!!

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

got back from calle de fuste on sat ( had to miss the QPR game) nice beach there and a good sports bar called gamborinus at the top end of town Showing all sport un big screens below the hotel called Bronchemar beach were we stayed FV is known as a windy isle but its a nice place just dont drink the water as ive found out and you should have a good time

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:11 pm

I thought that was a Vazuxhall Jeep 4x4 thingy that kept blowing engines....?!?! :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

mikej13 wrote:got back from calle de fuste on sat ( had to miss the QPR game) nice beach there and a good sports bar called gamborinus at the top end of town Showing all sport un big screens below the hotel called Bronchemar beach were we stayed FV is known as a windy isle but its a nice place just dont drink the water as ive found out and you should have a good time

whats the prices over there m8 for a pint and for a half decent meal???????????? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:54 pm

been there the last four years stayed at callet de fust the hotel i stayed in was the barcelo great hotel a bit quiet for me know but if its relaxtion you want thats the place to go some nice bars right by the hotel

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm

pint of local beer is between 1.50 and 2 euros imported beer around 3 my mrs drinks vodka and coke at between 4 and 5 euros local spanish drinks are nomally cheapest didnt eat out much because we were all inclusive but prices in gamborinus looked quitr reasonable