Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST WATCH THE FULL 90mins

Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

and seen that Warnoc went over to the QPR fans and give them the 2 fist up come on to them.
Now when have we ever seen DJ do something even near to that to the Cardiff fans ?

Re: JUST WATCH THE FULL 90mins

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 pm

The fact they're agonisingly close to promotion to the premier league for the first time in about 15 years and that we've got a little bit more work to do may have something to do with it.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 am

welshcitydragon wrote:and seen that Warnoc went over to the QPR fans and give them the 2 fist up come on to them.
Now when have we ever seen DJ do something even near to that to the Cardiff fans ?

:yawn:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:The fact they're agonisingly close to promotion to the premier league for the first time in about 15 years and that we've got a little bit more work to do may have something to do with it.

Well were not relly that far behined are we ? Ithink it would be nice to see DJ just now and again show that same kind of spirit but i guess we are all diffrent , I mean look at Merlin so sleepy he needs to Yawn, or maybe he dont have anyone to go to bed with.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:The fact they're agonisingly close to promotion to the premier league for the first time in about 15 years and that we've got a little bit more work to do may have something to do with it.

Well were not relly that far behined are we ? Ithink it would be nice to see DJ just now and again show that same kind of spirit but i guess we are all diffrent , I mean look at Merlin so sleepy he needs to Yawn, or maybe he dont have anyone to go to bed with.

He is a different type of Manager, he is a badge kisser and keeps the fans onside, don't believe all that bollox though last year he was a massive Palace fan and badge kisser.......

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 am

Bluebina wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

He is a different type of Manager, he is a badge kisser and keeps the fans onside, don't believe all that bollox though last year he was a massive Palace fan and badge kisser.......

Your missing the point, what I mean is that it get the fans going if the fans are going the team is going. You dont have to tell me what DJ is like, as Wolves is my second team I have know what he is like from back in his Wolves days. ;)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

I see what you are saying, Sam used to get us going mental just by walking around the pitch!!!