Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hate Radio Egg - you wouldn't think Cardiff were playing!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:35 pm

As mr Blue Nile's up at PNE with his lad watching the match, :ayatollah: I thought - as there's no streams - I'd put my feet up indoors , put radio Wales on and listen to the match... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
How wrong was I? :evil: I'm listening to two muppets wax lyrical about bleedin' Swansea...Swansea! :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's truly truly pitiful listening to two grown men who are supposed to be broadcast professionals!
The updates and content is very poor...you would never think Cardff are the top team here, honestly!
....I mean we've just had a update of the soddin' rugby league for god sake! And another goal by the bloody Jacks - and this gog muppet is screaming in excitement.
(even tried Radio lancs and there's no go there either...)
ARGHHHHHH!

Re: I hate Radio Egg - you wouldn't think Cardiff were playing!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Th Cardiff game was on Radio Wales FM. The commentary is on there every game and they split the frequency do that on this area we get the Cardiff games, in West Wales they get the Swansea games and in North Wales they get the Wrexham games. Too late now but at least we won anyway.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Nothing wrong with the commentary on FM as far as i was concerned. A professional job :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 am

Mrs Blue Nile wrote:As mr Blue Nile's up at PNE with his lad watching the match, :ayatollah: I thought - as there's no streams - I'd put my feet up indoors , put radio Wales on and listen to the match... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
How wrong was I? :evil: I'm listening to two muppets wax lyrical about bleedin' Swansea...Swansea! :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's truly truly pitiful listening to two grown men who are supposed to be broadcast professionals!
The updates and content is very poor...you would never think Cardff are the top team here, honestly!
....I mean we've just had a update of the soddin' rugby league for god sake! And another goal by the bloody Jacks - and this gog muppet is screaming in excitement.
(even tried Radio lancs and there's no go there either...)
ARGHHHHHH!

Hey, you've come on this MB without my permission :lol: :lol: :lol: