Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trust me!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:34 pm

It is not over, no chance, we are still in this.

Who would have thought sheff Utd beating reading in there own back yard, could now rich win there last two, cause they can, but I cannot see it myself, pompy drew with Swansea, and I cannot see Norwich winning there.

Don't get me wrong we have two very hard games, don't think middlesborough will roll over and let us win, I think we need to concentrate and finish third, 2 reasons, we avoid the jacks if they finish 5th and if QPR get a minimum of 10 points deduction, I can see us only needing a point a burnley in order to go up.

Come on lads it's far from over, let's sell out CCS again this week and make it so electric middlesborough will shit them selves.

come on city!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Trust me!!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:It is not over, no chance, we are still in this.

Who would have thought sheff Utd beating reading in there own back yard, could now rich win there last two, cause they can, but I cannot see it myself, pompy drew with Swansea, and I cannot see Norwich winning there.

Don't get me wrong we have two very hard games, don't think middlesborough will roll over and let us win, I think we need to concentrate and finish third, 2 reasons, we avoid the jacks if they finish 5th and if QPR get a minimum of 10 points deduction, I can see us only needing a point a burnley in order to go up.

Come on lads it's far from over, let's sell out CCS again this week and make it so electric middlesborough will shit them selves.

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I need brown trousers at the moment because I am shitting myself whenever we play but I do believe these players and DJ have the quality, commitment and mental strength to get us over the line. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:39 pm

castleblue wrote:

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree, think Bellamy is finally leading by example, I trust him 100% to get us over that line.

I honestly think if Pompy beat Norwich we should give there clock back. :D :D

I need brown trousers at the moment because I am shitting myself whenever we play but I do believe these players and DJ have the quality, commitment and mental strength to get us over the line. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Wouldn't you fancy our chances against the JB's then???

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:17 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:

Could you imagine, football is a massive part of my life, but loose to them and I think. Would call it a day.

Wouldn't you fancy our chances against the JB's then???

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: