Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POMPEY WILL BEAT NORWICH!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Don't worry fellow bluebirds portsmouth will do us the biggest favor next monday and beat norwich whilst we're beating boro..
then on the last day a draw will do and we'll go up on goal differance :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You heard it here 1st :D

Re: POMPEY WILL BEAT NORWICH!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Bang on m8, i feel sick after today with Norwich 90th min flukey goal you must see it, sickening!!!!!!!!!!! However we will beat mboro then i totally agree Pompey will then beat Norwich. Keep up the faith bluebirds!!!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

norwich have scored so many last min goals (equalizer against us at theirs which could prove costly), i think pompey will have em, they got nothing to play for :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Pompey beating Norwich would be the icing on the cake as long as we keep getting the points.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:56 pm

pompey draw with norwich, we beat middlesborough, and we both draw our final games :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Pompey owe us one from 2008, so come on boys time to pay back :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

lets go on Pompey's web site and give some real ass licking compliments to em. Like they deserved to win the FA Cup and we all stayed back to clap there team. They owe us they really do. Please Pompey from one decent set of supporters to another do them Norwich tossers .......................PLEASE Image

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:lets go on Pompey's web site and give some real ass licking compliments to em. Like they deserved to win the FA Cup and we all stayed back to clap there team. They owe us they really do. Please Pompey from one decent set of supporters to another do them Norwich tossers .......................PLEASE Image

What's that fella John something (the guy with the bell and tattoo's) Portsmouth's most famous fan? Met him once and he said he had a soft spot for Cardiff because we were a working class club just like Pompey.

If he was good for his word then he might be willing to get the Pompey support up for it?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:lets go on Pompey's web site and give some real ass licking compliments to em. Like they deserved to win the FA Cup and we all stayed back to clap there team. They owe us they really do. Please Pompey from one decent set of supporters to another do them Norwich tossers .......................PLEASE Image

What's that fella John something (the guy with the bell and tattoo's) Portsmouth's most famous fan? Met him once and he said he had a soft spot for Cardiff because we were a working class club just like Pompey.

If he was good for his word then he might be willing to get the Pompey support up for it?

John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood that's his real name I think he changed it a few years ago

Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 pm

ccfcninian wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood that's his real name I think he changed it a few years ago

I am gonna Change mine to "Cardiff Philiskirk Hatton Eddie Johnson Cameron Toshack Soul Crew Thomas" Now that is a top class name :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 pm

:lol: :lol: