Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My afternoon Preston

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Got home from a 12 hour night shift about 08.30 this morning and promptly fell asleep on the sofa for a couple of hours after watching the QPR game again.
Got the comfy cushions out on the hammock and set up the radio and got the scrumpy Cider out of the fridge the MRS bought me and listened to the game. What i didnt know at the time was that the Scrumpy was needed to listen to the events that was to follow , The City went One up Reading went two up the Jacks quickly went two up we was murdering PNE but everyone else was winning as well. Que more Scrumpy all of a sudden Radio wales announced Sheff Utd was winning 2-3 f**k me !! what was going on ? Derby had pulled level then Norwich 2-1 again and then it was 2-2. I was shitting all over the hammock as PNE were pressing so more Scrumpy was needed and then the final whistle, and i was as happy as a Pig in shit then my Wife (How f*cking dare she) Told me that Norwich had scored a last minute winner :o :shock: i felt gutted deflated and down right pissed off at my Mrs who had ruined a further few minutes of bliss. But hey we won so bring on the Boro and hope our friends Pompey deliver the goods next week. Still finishing the last remnants of the Scrumpy but hey we won !! :D :D :D :D

Re: My afternoon Preston

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:43 pm

although i hope i`m wrong! but i cant see norwich slipping up now! .... norwich scoring all these late goals proves that they have got the luck on their side thats needed to gain promotion! ... lets be honest how many times have our opponents goalkeepers played blinders this year? ive lost count! .... i cant see anything than a norwich win v pompey, unless coterill can stir those boys up! ... hopefully our boys antics at the services will be in their minds too! ... im cacking myself just thinking about these next 2 games! :(

Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

AHERNE wrote:although i hope i`m wrong! but i cant see norwich slipping up now! .... norwich scoring all these late goals proves that they have got the luck on their side thats needed to gain promotion! ... lets be honest how many times have our opponents goalkeepers played blinders this year? ive lost count! .... i cant see anything than a norwich win v pompey, unless coterill can stir those boys up! ... hopefully our boys antics at the services will be in their minds too! ... im cacking myself just thinking about these next 2 games! :(

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage