Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST GOT BACK......

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm

well blow me tense or what...

never gone through so many emotions in 90mins, and never been on my phone so much.
1st half we could have been 5 up. 2nd half it seemed every giant over 6ft pulled on a white shirt and parked themselves on the edge of our box. we took a hammering, but f**k did we fight fair play!!

when it went 1-1 and 2-2 at norwich f**k me did we party. but when norwich scored at 8:15pm in the 30455th minute of injury it was sickening!!

ALL CCFC PLAYERS CAME RIGHT OVER TO US bothroyd threw his boots into the crowd the players were going nuts. then the news from norwich came through :cry: :cry:

still we can only do our own jobs :ayatollah:

great day great people plenty of stories but i cant be ased :lol:

Re: JUST GOT BACK......

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 pm

and fair play to the preston fans they never once turned on there team and stayed to the end :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 pm

milly44 wrote:well blow me tense or what...

never gone through so many emotions in 90mins, and never been on my phone so much.
1st half we could have been 5 up. 2nd half it seemed every giant over 6ft pulled on a white shirt and parked themselves on the edge of our box. we took a hammering, but f**k did we fight fair play!!

when it went 1-1 and 2-2 at norwich f**k me did we party. but when norwich scored at 8:15pm in the 30455th minute of injury it was sickening!!

ALL CCFC PLAYERS CAME RIGHT OVER TO US bothroyd threw his boots into the crowd the players were going nuts. then the news from norwich came through :cry: :cry:

Sounded a great day Nathan. Yeah gutted about the Norwich result but lets keep the faith. How many went today ?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:50 pm

How did Hudson look when he came on? just as sharp and a rock in defence?

Having hudson and chopra back for these last 2 games might be the difference between play offs or automatic (I know norwich have gotta f**k up, but we still need to win both)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:54 pm

griffy wrote:How did Hudson look when he came on? just as sharp and a rock in defence?

Having hudson and chopra back for these last 2 games might be the difference between play offs or automatic (I know norwich have gotta f**k up, but we still need to win both)

he misjuded one ball and quinn made a goal saving challenging. but cant knock any of them because f**k me we got bombarded. everyone in a city shirt today deserves every plaudit. anyone who says differently didnt see the shift put in today :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Good effort mate, long old slog to Preston.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:well blow me tense or what...

Sounded a great day Nathan. Yeah gutted about the Norwich result but lets keep the faith. How many went today ?
umm 2200 ish. great vocal support today! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

Even dave jones mentioned the 2k fans that made the trip :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm

griffy wrote:Even dave jones mentioned the 2k fans that made the trip :ayatollah:

i thought we bought 4k? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
griffy wrote:Even dave jones mentioned the 2k fans that made the trip :ayatollah:

thats burnly allacation :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

thats burnly allacation :ayatollah:

oh, sorry i got an attention span of a.....cardiff won today :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 pm

well done guys, all i heard on the radio was city fans singing :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm

ninianblue wrote:well done guys, all i heard on the radio was city fans singing :ayatollah:

At one point all the city Fans started cheering which had the commentators perplexed as there was not any goals at Norwich :lol: :lol: What happened there Stan sent someone a wind up text ? :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Good effort mate, long old slog to Preston.

worth it just for the news on talk sport on the way back ;)

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Just got in. Cracking trip. But bloody knackered now!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:well done guys, all i heard on the radio was city fans singing :ayatollah:

At one point all the city Fans started cheering which had the commentators perplexed as there was not any goals at Norwich :lol: :lol: What happened there Stan sent someone a wind up text ? :lol: :lol:

every one went nuts. then there was eary silence and people checked phones and it was still 2-2. i then rung half my phone book, and every was saying 2-2 but people were still believing derby had taken the lead.
who ever did that wind up fair play but i will bill for the cum stains in my pants!

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

radio wales also mentioned, mc whittingham, who the hell is that :lol:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Was a cracking trip today. time for bed now though lol :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

What a great trip Milly, I loved every minute of it, what a great bunch of people on that bus, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WORLD CLASS.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 am

[quote="ninianblue"]well done guys, all i heard on the radio was city fans singing :started a rumour that Derby were 3-2 up :roll: cue mass singing of "There's only one Robbie Savage" :o :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 am

blue nile wrote:
ninianblue wrote:well done guys, all i heard on the radio was city fans singing :started a rumour that Derby were 3-2 up :roll: cue mass singing of "There's only one Robbie Savage" :o :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My Computer F**cked up then, my full post should have said. Great support yesterday, someone started a rumour that Derby were 3-2 up :roll: Cue mass singing of "There's only one Robbie Savage" :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 am

nobber wrote:What a great trip Milly, I loved every minute of it, what a great bunch of people on that bus, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WORLD CLASS.

Agree with that statement mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: