Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Still in Crewe

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Got nicked today for f**k all and could only get back to yer cos the bastards kept me in to miss tge last train back, no surprise there.

They kept on about a TBO, temporary banning order but wouldnt give any details. Is this bollocks cos its a new one to me.

Re: Still in Crewe

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Gavennyblue wrote:Got nicked today for f**k all and could only get back to yer cos the bastards kept me in to miss tge last train back, no surprise there.

They kept on about a TBO, temporary banning order but wouldnt give any details. Is this bollocks cos its a new one to me.

it prolly aint bollocks, im prolly getting a tbo too after the qpr game :roll:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Gavennyblue wrote:Got nicked today for f**k all and could only get back to yer cos the bastards kept me in to miss tge last train back, no surprise there.

were you the guy before the game, that the knob on a horse was after?

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 pm

I got a TBO last year for 12 games, basically its a ban from all grounds until your court case (if you have one) is concluded. I got not guilty in the end, plus went to every game with a variety of disguises :D

Your lucky their is only a few games left really.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Before the game Milly yes but didnt see no horses. Wasnt off the bus no more than a minute at a guess.