Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Licking Elbows

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

I never thought i would see the day that i saw someone lick their own elbow. But today on the bus we had 2 characters who could lol. Was a bit of fun with that challenge but raised money for a good cause. Great day out cant wait for burnley :ayatollah:

Re: Licking Elbows

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Next time you could be licking something else. :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 am

Blue Army wrote:I never thought i would see the day that i saw someone lick their own elbow. But today on the bus we had 2 characters who could lol. Was a bit of fun with that challenge but raised money for a good cause. Great day out cant wait for burnley :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you yesterday mate, great trip, see you on the Burnley trip :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 am

If you can lick your elbow clap your hands..... :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:40 am

PhatFrog wrote:If you can lick your elbow clap your hands..... :lol: :ayatollah:

I coudn't even reach the top of my shoulder :oops: :lol: :ayatollah: Great day yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 am

blue nile wrote:
Blue Army wrote:I never thought i would see the day that i saw someone lick their own elbow. But today on the bus we had 2 characters who could lol. Was a bit of fun with that challenge but raised money for a good cause. Great day out cant wait for burnley :ayatollah:

Nice to meet you yesterday mate, great trip, see you on the Burnley trip :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeh nice meeting u mate. See you on the bus for Burnley dressed as smurfs :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 am

good trip but i thought it was impossible but i was wrong

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:42 am

dropebluebird wrote:good trip but i thought it was impossible but i was wrong

Did you get home alright Ben :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 am

yeah no probs

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 am

Apart from licking elbows, I had endured a journey of listenning to the Dekel Keinan song in the form of a bat mitzwah theme and he looks like yogi bear. Quality!!!! :ayatollah:

It was great meeting everyone, hopefully see you all at the Burnley game or Borough at home :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am

azz_ccfc wrote:Apart from licking elbows, I had endured a journey of listenning to the Dekel Keinan song in the form of a bat mitzwah theme and he looks like yogi bear. Quality!!!! :ayatollah:

It was great meeting everyone, hopefully see you all at the Burnley game or Borough at home :ayatollah:

which one were you mate i didnt get names or forum names etc. i was in red top.

hes big hes bad hes dekel keinan
the hardest man in all the land
the jewish are everywereeeeeeee
he looks like yogi bear
masel toff

followed by
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4J ... re=related
laa la la la la la la la la la la dekel keinan

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 am

lol, I think i was talking to you at the end, I was the asian guy :ayatollah:

But fair play, we got to get the Hava Nagila theme one going :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 am

azz_ccfc wrote:lol, I think i was talking to you at the end, I was the asian guy :ayatollah:

But fair play, we got to get the Hava Nagila theme one going :ayatollah:

aww behind hes gonna be sick ? haha was so many laughs on this trip

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm

yeh thats the one!!! hahaha what a lightweight, did he actually go out after he got dropped off then?

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Good to see everyone, even the people I haven't/didn't get a chance to talk to. What a great bus we have.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: to all the talented elbow lickers

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Good to see everyone, even the people I haven't/didn't get a chance to talk to. What a great bus we have.

Agree our bus is full of good people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Kodak say's Photos are ready :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 4fed9f7fe6

guys if you tag yourself put your board name in the comments so we can get to know who you all are :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

blue nile wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Good to see everyone, even the people I haven't/didn't get a chance to talk to. What a great bus we have.

Agree our bus is full of good people :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got to agree mate, top day out yet again :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm

hey guys, it was great meeting you all yesterday, first class support!!!!! :ayatollah:

p.s. that Dekel Keinan chant is stuck in my head!!!! :D

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm

haha what a great day out. the dekel keinan remix we have of the barmitzva song and the HE'S BIG HE'S BAD song was brilliant. it will catch on mark my words!! great to meet some of you yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 pm

The Dekel Keinan chant was top drawer lol. Stuck in my head now. Sing it all the way up to burnley and in the pub and it will stick and we can sing it in the ground lol. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:27 pm

i can see quite a few people catching onto it...as long as we all do the dance as well :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Haha 53 smurfs singing the dekel keinan song and doing the dance, bet that will be a sight lol :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

Blue Army wrote:Haha 53 smurfs singing the dekel keinan song and doing the dance, bet that will be a sight lol :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 am

Blue Army wrote:Haha 53 smurfs singing the dekel keinan song and doing the dance, bet that will be a sight lol :ayatollah:

Make that 54 smurfs :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 am

56 chloe and me wont be on the bus were in blackpool, but will be smurffed