Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The FA would have wanted a bigger gap between QPR and 3rd

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:45 am

Agree mate - their bricking it - they will be made to look very silly

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:14 am

my mate said to me 3 weeks ago Norwuch will win the championship, hope hes wrong, if they do hope we are second and them 'rs' get docked :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 am

If they dock points it will be enough to move QPR to second place they will go up on goal difference over or Norwich

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:If they dock points it will be enough to move QPR to second place they will go up on goal difference over or Norwich

with all due respect the league will not be able to pick and choose what points they think they would like to deduct.
you cant deduct 3 points off torquay for fielding an ineligible player for one game and then just give the same punishment to another side who played the same player 6 times when he was ineligible.
Each offence has its own punishment and i actually think the falsifiying of documentation will put paid to them.
3 weeks ago and the minimum 10 points would have seen them ok but with recent results and two more wins from us would put them in trouble with a 10 point deduction

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 am

i think qpr know this as well, i hope watford take a point off them and leeds, and for leeds to take qprs place in play offs,
one more win from us will do it
always wanted us and norwich to go up from start of season.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 pm

We have to get as many points as we can...I am sure the three man commission who deal with this are only interested in the law and the rules, clubs, money, personality etc..will not be an issue...they will fix a penalty and the league will carry it out, in my opinion it could be anything from 0-25 pts deduction...or simply a fine which the other clubs who have been docked points in the past will not see as a punishment and the team who comes third this season will have a foolproof case for millions.

Its all up in the air