Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Preston Away

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 am

Great day out yesterday.

We left Clydebank at 06.30 and had a frigging ball.

Good to see a few folk again and meet a few new folk. As always, well treated and looked after. Sorry to those I didn't catch up with.

Big thanks to Carl & Gwyn for help with tickets for some of the boys.

The atmosphere was superb - though whatever wanker said Derby were 3-2 up wants a kick in the stones. Nearly caused a mass orgy where I was standing!!!

See you all soon :ayatollah:

Re: Preston Away

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am

good day pitty i couldn't hear what the tannoy was on about

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 am

absolutely second that mate, best atmosphere ive heard thius season, at times was better than leeds. that prick was by us who said 3-2, a few went looking for him on final whistle. heaton has made it his spot now, he was outstanding

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:55 pm

PtB wrote:Great day out yesterday.

Good to see a few folk again and meet a few new folk. As always, well treated and looked after. Sorry to those I didn't catch up with.

The atmosphere was superb - though whatever wanker said Derby were 3-2 up wants a kick in the stones. Nearly caused a mass orgy where I was standing!!!

Brilliant day yesterday. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:03 pm

PtB wrote:Great day out yesterday.

i was near the front (just above the turnstile entrance/exit and heard someone say 3-2 aswell, was livid 10mins later
fuckin awesome day aprt from that and the sun was shiiiiining :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Glad to help mate, if we can't help out our fellow Celts then who the f**k can we help.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 pm

preston trip was brilliant and the forum bus was bouncing..as usual :D great trip :ayatollah: