Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Couldn't believe my ears yesterday.....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Had yet another great trip with the forum. But 1 thing really annoyed me yesterday. A fella stood next to me spent the first half of the game slagging off McNaughton. Saying he is overrated and an awful defender :shock: :o

Another guy who was in the same group (orange teeshirt, bald head and a beard) spent ALL game slagging off our support. He moaned when we sang "going down" to preston. He shouted obscenities at fellow fans and told them to shut uo and support the team. When a few people sang that we were going up he did the same thing as before. When we were singing Hudsons name he started slagging off Hudson saying he was crap and we shouldn't be singing his name. Remember, this is the guy who said we should be singing supportive songs :roll:

I really can't believe we still attract idiots like this. Unbelievable Jeff!!

Other than that, cracking trip!

Re: Couldn't believe my ears yesterday.....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 pm

I heard a few people slagging Kev off as well :o Gratitude eh

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:59 pm

I know every1 is entitled to their opinions but some people really do baffle me!! Every club has them unfortunately :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:04 pm

kev best player of the season FACT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 pm

don't even think you should be able to have your own opninion if your going to slag super kev off :lol: forget them...we all had a great trip! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

i think kev is a very good left back or right back but is not a centre back he is good on the ground but very week when it comes to heading and attacking the ball in the air other them seem to be attacking him with long high balls