Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST SEEN THE GAME

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

On Cardiff City Player, and I must cant cant be anything more than honest and say we were very lucky tp get away with a win at preston. We let the ball bounce around in our box more than once, and just about got away with it. Then they should have had a pen 100% pen, Burke brought the guy down, maybe he didnt mean to but he did and I have seen them give many many times, and I know for a fact if it was done to us we would have been screaming about it. and the chances we missed my god we should have beat them by 5/6 clear goals, its just a good job we wasnt playing a good to fairly good side, we would have had real problems. If you think I have been hard no Im just honest.

Re: JUST SEEN THE GAME

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:53 pm

radio wales said, it was a 1 nil hammering, we missed loads of chances, should have been 3 up by half time, the last 10-15 min we were under pressure though, :roll:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:59 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:On Cardiff City Player, and I must cant cant be anything more than honest and say we were very lucky tp get away with a win at preston. We let the ball bounce around in our box more than once, and just about got away with it. Then they should have had a pen 100% pen, Burke brought the guy down, maybe he didnt mean to but he did and I have seen them give many many times, and I know for a fact if it was done to us we would have been screaming about it. and the chances we missed my god we should have beat them by 5/6 clear goals, its just a good job we wasnt playing a good to fairly good side, we would have had real problems. If you think I have been hard no Im just honest.

You say we were very lucky but should have beaten them 5/6 goals. The only luck going was the fact they were one goal down for most of the game.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:On Cardiff City Player, and I must cant cant be anything more than honest and say we were very lucky tp get away with a win at preston. We let the ball bounce around in our box more than once, and just about got away with it. Then they should have had a pen 100% pen, Burke brought the guy down, maybe he didnt mean to but he did and I have seen them give many many times, and I know for a fact if it was done to us we would have been screaming about it. and the chances we missed my god we should have beat them by 5/6 clear goals, its just a good job we wasnt playing a good to fairly good side, we would have had real problems. If you think I have been hard no Im just honest.

You say we were very lucky but should have beaten them 5/6 goals. The only luck going was the fact they were one goal down for most of the game.

Very true.

I thought to be honest, no matter what they threw at us, we wouldn't concede.
Last edited by tylerdurdenisabluebird on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:radio wales said, it was a 1 nil hammering, we missed loads of chances, should have been 3 up by half time, the last 10-15 min we were under pressure though, :roll:

Well i can tell you now , we did have many chances as I said and missed them all, thats why we were lucky to get away with a 1 nil win. they hit the post and another time the ball was just there on its own and we just got there ,just before they did, and later they 100% should have had a pen. I tell things as they are , not how a fans see it. dont get me wrong of course Im a fan shit I got 3 season tickets ,its just I tell the truth how it is or was.