Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

not a negative post,but how would you feel if yet

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:17 pm

again we end up with nothing,for me in all honesty,id be gutted,get over it soon after and get ready to meet the people i havent seen for a couple of months,and that is the honest truth :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: not a negative post,but how would you feel if yet

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Its all about perspective. Life is short, you would get over it.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 am

What I fear most is not missing out on promotion, but that this little run at the end of the season might be enough to pursuade the Malaysians to give Jones yet another crack at it.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:54 am

If we miss out, I just hope we don't do a Preston. Look at them, always there or thereabouts, but in that position too many times and then ending up fading into oblivion

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 am

Nottage Blue wrote:If we miss out, I just hope we don't do a Preston. Look at them, always there or thereabouts, but in that position too many times and then ending up fading into oblivion

And the reason for that is Preston's backer got fed up with bailing them out. If the same were to happen with the Malaysians, you would be correct in fearing the same could happen to us.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 am

If we miss out, i would be gutted, but next season i would still follow them home and away, i,m a bluebird for life whatever division we're in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: