Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

watching the...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:53 pm

welsh debate...the tories are f*cking clueless and pointing the finger at labour..for me the labour and plaid coalition is doing fine for wales, doesnt help the tories and lib dems making cuts and pissing on wales. I gotta feeling plaid cymru will be in power and we'll say bye bye to britain.

if we go on the euro...wont it make it stronger?

Re: watching the...

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 pm

yes im that bored im watching it :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

on your own on your own on your own..AGAIN. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:38 pm

lewis91 wrote:on your own on your own on your own..AGAIN. :ayatollah:

not on my own cause you commented ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:welsh debate...the tories are f*cking clueless and pointing the finger at labour..for me the labour and plaid coalition is doing fine for wales, doesnt help the tories and lib dems making cuts and pissing on wales. I gotta feeling plaid cymru will be in power and we'll say bye bye to britain.

if we go on the euro...wont it make it stronger?

Hope not, we wont survive without England, we'll end up a mess like Scotland is.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Scotland isn't a mess! I mean, look at PtB! :lol:

I will probably vote Liberal Democrat purely because they do a decent job around here and seem the only ones with a clue about things locally. All the other candidates base their entire manifesto on attacking the other parties rather than being constructive. When it comes to the General Election though I think my vote will go to a minority party as a protest because they're all ballsing it up down at the big town.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:05 pm

i dunno if i want the lib dems since clegg licked camerons arse, the coalition we have now seems to be doing well imo

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Zabier wrote:Scotland isn't a mess! I mean, look at PtB! :lol:

I will probably vote Liberal Democrat purely because they do a decent job around here and seem the only ones with a clue about things locally. All the other candidates base their entire manifesto on attacking the other parties rather than being constructive. When it comes to the General Election though I think my vote will go to a minority party as a protest because they're all ballsing it up down at the big town.

All The lib dem candidate for pontypridd did in his manifesto was slag off labour and how bad it would be if they were in again. Im going to vote labour like i did in the GE last year because the tories and lib dems have done my head in, they all bullshit. Like you said zabier, im going to vote minority in the next GE because im fed up of the nonsense they feed us.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Blue Army wrote:
Zabier wrote:Scotland isn't a mess! I mean, look at PtB! :lol:

All The lib dem candidate for pontypridd did in his manifesto was slag off labour and how bad it would be if they were in again. Im going to vote labour like i did in the GE last year because the tories and lib dems have done my head in, they all bullshit. Like you said zabier, im going to vote minority in the next GE because im fed up of the nonsense they feed us.

libs dems and tories blame labour, labour blame tories. I blame tories :D they lost thousands of jobs so f**k em. :ayatollah: