Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE VALE THIS FRIDAY

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 am

As the royal wedding is taking over my house for the day I would like to take my 4 year old grandson to the vale to watch the team training. Does anyone know if they will be there and what time are they likely to start? He loves Craig Bellamy and wants his autograph on his shirt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE VALE THIS FRIDAY

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 am

It maybe better for you to go down there before Friday to ask if they will be there.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm

They will be there 100 percent mate, 3 days before game have a normal session, although Bellamy may not be involved as he might be doing recovery on his own. If he is will get his autograph at end of session no problem he's great with the kids, so is Oli, Chopra not so much.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

What days do we officially train on then ? Iv been a few times and have been lucky to see it

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

GarethGardner wrote:What days do we officially train on then ? Iv been a few times and have been lucky to see it

Everyday bar day after a game, we dont always train on the pitch by the pavillion have been training on the bottom pitch lately through the gated entrance..

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

i went twice last week and missed them both times, only looked by the pavillion mind didnt know there was another pitch. :o

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Could someone point just where at the vale you'd nominally find the lads? Tempted to go myself tomorrow

Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:52 pm

you cant miss it if your coming from the M4 or cowbridge, just follow the brown vale signs then when you enter drive straight ahead until you see the pavillion on the right (easy to spot its got our crest on it) if you make it to the golf club you have gone to far :D

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 pm

easy if you have a car, bus or walk from Pontyclun (after the train from Zooport) for me

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:09 pm

PS google earth i sold on your map its not there, if you look at the lake then come straight down your in a big green open space, thats the training fields, go to the bottom of that field and off at 5 oclock you will see another smaller grass area blocked by a hedge this is the site of the pavillion

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Any idea what time? Thinking of going down myself :)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 pm

They start about 10.30