Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASSIVE GAMES THIS SAT........

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:55 pm

FOREST v SCUNNY.........My guess a home win.
LEEDS v BURNLEY..........My guess a home win.

Even if Burnley draw, if Forest win (which i think they definetley will) then with one game to go Burnley CAN NOT make the play offs, Will this help us or not??????

I know it shouldnt make a difference but psycholigcally they then have nowt to play for, as we know teams should still give it their all but I think that will help us cos they wont be frantically bombarding our goal like preston did in the 2nd half cos they will already know they make the play offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MASSIVE GAMES THIS SAT........

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

they CANT make the play offs that ment to say!!!!!

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:01 pm

The scenario regarding Leeds v Burnley is one that i have been thinking,,,,i think a draw is on the cards myself.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:37 pm

even that and a forest win will mean burnley miss out

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:FOREST v SCUNNY.........My guess a home win.
LEEDS v BURNLEY..........My guess a home win.

Even if Burnley draw, if Forest win (which i think they definetley will) then with one game to go Burnley CAN NOT make the play offs, Will this help us or not??????

I know it shouldnt make a difference but psycholigcally they then have nowt to play for, as we know teams should still give it their all but I think that will help us cos they wont be frantically bombarding our goal like preston did in the 2nd half cos they will already know they make the play offs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think i would prefer a Burnley win for them to have a chance to get into the playoffs on the last day against us.

I say this because if they got nothing to play for they will be relaxed and could even just play for the draw to end their season with a very good point against a team chasing promotion, and that will prob not be good enough for us we will need the win!

Whereas if they are still in with a chance on the final day if things go their way this weekend, they will go all out for the win and are about to leave gaps at the back which we can capitalize on with the attacking flair we got in the team, yes i know we only scored 1 against Preston but we would have scored a good few more on a different day.

So this weekend its CMON BURNLEY OR SCUNTHORPE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm

i dunno i kinda want the northern inbreds from yorkshire to win, but we need a win, burnley are good at home and it will be tricky getting 3 points up there. f**k it we're cardiff we'll ave em :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm

I couldn't give a monkeys whether Burnley Win, lose or draw on Saturday because we are miles better than them and we will batter them in last game of the season :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I couldn't give a monkeys whether Burnley Win, lose or draw on Saturday because we are miles better than them and we will batter them in last game of the season :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm

2 bigger games for us.

- Millwall v Swansea
- Coventry v Reading

If neither Swansea or Reading win, we are guaranteed 3rd -irrespective of the Boro result. and given QPR's impending massive points deduction guaranteed premier league footy next year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :shock: