Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is out for a few on Monday ?

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Who is out for a few sherberts on Monday then ? And if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Who is out for a few on Monday ?

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who is out for a few sherberts on Monday then ? And if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes as early as possible, and will be returning home after norwich have lost to pompey, infact if we win and norwich lose i will be getting the first train back to newport tuesday morning :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Who is out for a few sherberts on Monday then ? And if so what time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes as early as possible, and will be returning home after norwich have lost to pompey, infact if we win and norwich lose i will be getting the first train back to newport tuesday morning :ayatollah:

Talk to you closer to the day Chief but my last train leaves at 22.35 and i have work in the Morning so i have to be on it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

bloody hell nukes your always organizing a piss up! :lol: i bet you`ve broken some marriages up over the years! :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes im going out for a few. Catching a train from, Carmarthen at 11 so should be in Cardiff by 1. It's a bank holiday and cardiff are playing so it's rude not to get drunk lol :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

AHERNE wrote:

bloody hell nukes your always organizing a piss up! :lol: i bet you`ve broken some marriages up over the years! :lol:

I am trying to break mine but she keeps welcoming me back after every piss up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

I am trying to break mine but she keeps welcoming me back after every piss up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laughing3:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

f@ck me nukes,if the radiation dont get you ,the alchol is going to see you off :shock: :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 pm

krab wrote:

f@ck me nukes,if the radiation dont get you ,the alchol is going to see you off :shock: :D :D :ayatollah:

i just asked to see what [color=#FF0000]Reaction[/color] I got :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:

i just asked to see what [color=#FF0000]Reaction[/color] I got :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try again :lol: :lol: :lol: I wanted to see what Reaction I got :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just a few before then on it afer the game down to Canton :D - no kids no work tuesday gonna enjoy :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm out Nuclear