Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wednesday jokes,,,,,

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

little johnny, asks his dad,, can i have a tv in my room,,,,,,, his dad reluctantly agrees,,,,, the next day johnny comes down stairs,, and asks his dad,,, whats love juice,,,,dad looks horrified,,,,, but sits little johnny down, and tells him all about sex,,,, poor lad just sat there with his mouth wide open, in amazement,, untill dad asked,, what were you watching,,,,,, johnny replied, wimbledon :lol:

little johnny was sitting in class, doing maths problems, when his teacher, picked him to answer the question, johnny,, if there were 5 birds sitting on a fence? and you shot one, with your gun, how many would be left? none replied johnny., because the rest would fly away,,, well, the answer is 4 said the teacher,,,, but, i like the way your thinking ,, little johnny says, i have a question for you miss, if there were 3 women, eating ice cream cones, in a shop, 1 was licking the cone, the 2nd was biting the cone, and the 3rd was sucking the cone, which one is married? well said the teacher, i guess the one, sucking the cone,,, no said little johnny, the one with the wedding ring,,,,, but i like the way your thinking :lol:

little johnny, runs in to the kitchen, mum, mum, come quickly, whats the matter,? grannies got a prawn, grannies got a prawn,,,his mum takes his hand, and johnny leads her in to the lounge, where, his gran is sleeping on the settee, with her dressing gown wide open, revealing all,, look says johnny, granny got a prawn,,,,,,, thats not a prawn , says his mum, thats your grannies, vagina,,, johnny replies, well it tastes like a prawn

Re: wednesday jokes,,,,,

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

You're use of Comma's is unacceptable! I might have to issue you with a ban soon if your grammar doesn't improve! :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Merlin wrote:You're use of Comma's is unacceptable! I might have to issue you with a ban soon if your grammar doesn't improve! :lol:

its, my, key, board, it, just, got, a ,mind, of, its, own, :roll: :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Merlin wrote:You're use of Comma's is unacceptable! I might have to issue you with a ban soon if your grammar doesn't improve! :lol:

I know its Commacle aint it ,,,,,,, :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Re: Ninian Nostalgia

New postby Nuclearblue » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm
If you look closly you can see Annis on the Bob Bank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and you have a go at my grammar. closly? :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 pm

One day little Johnny runs into the livingroom and says to his dad, "Where does poo come from?". Dad chuckles and sits little Johnny down on the settee. "Well Johnny, when we eat something it goes into our stomach where it's digested and passed through i long tube to a place called the bowel. Then, when it's ready we go to the loo, and that's where poo comes from".

Little Johnny, looking a bit perplexed, ponders this for a few seconds and says "Ok, so where does Tigger come from?".

:D

Sorry, i'll get my coat...

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Amy Warnock came home and asked Dad Neil could she have her friends including Stan around for drinks on Saturday. Neil went mad and said "That's the third party" you have had here this week.

Amy replied "Making that point won't really help Dad as you'll lose 30 odd for another third party next Friday"

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I heard tonight Two Pakastani curry addicts were rushed into the Royal Gwent, One of em is in a KORMA, and the other lad has a DODGY TIKKA, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Amy Warnock came home and asked Dad Neil could she have her friends including Stan around for drinks on Saturday. Neil went mad and said "That's the third party" you have had here this week.

Amy replied "Making that point won't really help Dad as you'll lose 30 odd for another third party next Friday"

:laughing3:

best post today! :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Re: Ninian Nostalgia

and you have a go at my grammar. closly? :lol:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,off :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:07 pm

and you have a go at my grammar. closly? :lol:[/quote]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,off :lol:[/quote]
:lol: , nuclear, im not having a go at anyone. im just trying to make a point. does it matter if our english skills arent up to date, for the likes of me. it dont give to monkeys if i spelt the wrong word etc, what im trying to put across is the person looking in.from the outside may not want to join the messageboard. because he/she looks at people going on about peoples grammar, they. may have some good points. to put across. but are scared off by posting, i dunno maybe im wrong, :roll:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Merlin was only having a Laugh Chief :lol: my grammer is fecking awfull but i dont give a damn. Chill man :D