Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just joined this forum

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

I have been reading the posts on here over the season and decided to join. It is amazing how many people know of this site. I work in a warehouse in Newport and when people see me wearing my city shirts this site often gets mentioned. I have noticed that people on the other web site make stupid remarks about the contributors of this forum THEY NEED TO GET A GRIP. When i need to know something about the city this is my first port of call.
Anyway please be gentle with me :D

Re: Just joined this forum

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Welcome aboard.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Welcome Mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeBMHnJqAvM :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

hope your spellings good ,the grammar police are out in force, becareful, and welcome :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:11 pm

welcome aboard,just remember everyone has an opinion,and probably not the same as yours :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:17 pm

my Grammar is most average like :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Glad to have a new poster, welcome :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:hope your spellings good ,the grammar police are out in force, becareful, and welcome :ayatollah:

:lol:

how come you have a space before your 1st comma, but then all the others are placed corectly? are you drinking tonight! ;)

Welcome on Board newbie! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:29 pm

No silly posts please, keep it sensible :lol:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I have been reading the posts on here over the season and decided to join. It is amazing how many people know of this site. I work in a warehouse in Newport and when people see me wearing my city shirts this site often gets mentioned. I have noticed that people on the other web site make stupid remarks about the contributors of this forum THEY NEED TO GET A GRIP. When i need to know something about the city this is my first port of call.

Welcome aboard :ayatollah: what warehouse do you work in?

BTW this MB is like the Foreign Legion, you join up to forget, forget CCMB that is ;)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:40 pm

welcome aboard kingy :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:43 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :o :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I work in a company called Kwan yick. who supply chinese restaurants and take aways

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I work in a company called Kwan yick. who supply chinese restaurants and take aways

I know it and believe it or not I worked there about 20 odd years ago, although I think they have moved since then.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Merlin wrote:
ninianblue wrote:hope your spellings good ,the grammar police are out in force, becareful, and welcome :ayatollah:

:lol:

how come you have a space before your 1st comma, but then all the others are placed corectly? are you drinking tonight! ;)

Welcome on Board newbie! :ayatollah:

no beer tonight, wait for the wedding for all that, ? spellchecker said. corectly, aint spelt like that :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm

another member of the amber army ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Welcome

reading it all season - lol took your time :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I work in a company called Kwan yick. who supply chinese restaurants and take aways

Is that still over The Leeway?

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I have been reading the posts on here over the season and decided to join. It is amazing how many people know of this site. I work in a warehouse in Newport and when people see me wearing my city shirts this site often gets mentioned. I have noticed that people on the other web site make stupid remarks about the contributors of this forum THEY NEED TO GET A GRIP. When i need to know something about the city this is my first port of call.

Why do some who join this forum feel a need to have a swipe at CCMB???

Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Why do some who join this forum feel a need to have a swipe at CCMB???

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:

Is that still over The Leeway?

No we moved from Leeway about 4 years ago. They have a large premises by Bisleys now.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Welcome :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Jez wrote:Welcome

reading it all season - lol took your time :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Was probably shitting himself at the prospect of being monkeyfaced by the mods :lol:

Welcome!