Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Burnley Away

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Good allocation of 4000 tickets.

Do you think we will take more than that though? With potentially so much at stake, I have visions of Mansfield years ago where city were all over the stadium.

Re: Burnley Away

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:59 pm

12thMan wrote:Good allocation of 4000 tickets.

Do you think we will take more than that though? With potentially so much at stake, I have visions of Mansfield years ago where city were all over the stadium.

Could be a bloodbath if they are. Last thing we need.

Burnley are a different proposition to Mansfield, and they could well be in with a shout of the play-offs themselves.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
12thMan wrote:Good allocation of 4000 tickets.

Could be a bloodbath if they are. Last thing we need.

Burnley are a different proposition to Mansfield, and they could well be in with a shout of the play-offs themselves.

I know what your saying mate, Burnley are no angels and it kicked off quite bad at Mansfield if I remember rightly.

Hopefully the club will put the game on big screens. But with potentially such a massive occasion, I see alot travelling without tickets. Some of the boys were talking about it on Saturday.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Result for both teams next Sat/Mon will have a big bearing on things. Don't be surprised if City get more tickets.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:11 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Result for both teams next Sat/Mon will have a big bearing on things. Don't be surprised if City get more tickets.

That'd be good mate, but to be honest with you - I was suprised they gave us 4000.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm

12thMan wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Result for both teams next Sat/Mon will have a big bearing on things. Don't be surprised if City get more tickets.

That'd be good mate, but to be honest with you - I was suprised they gave us 4000.

2600 sold so far, so the club might reduce the critera a little ?

Maybe many are waiting for mondays results -after all, if they go against us then it will be a nothing game.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
12thMan wrote:

2600 sold so far, so the club might reduce the critera a little ?

Maybe many are waiting for mondays results -after all, if they go against us then it will be a nothing game.

Thats what i think.