Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARL HAS SPOKEN-TIME TO MOVE ON

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

quite good for you :D

i will leave merlin to tie you in knots with his 34000 word thread that i have just woken up from reading 3 hours ago :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Merlin can't you change your name to NIGHT NURSE :?: :D

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 pm

local hospitals are running low on anaesthetic, so they have asked if I can post on there website for all waiting patients to read before going into theatre!! ;)

i expect a slap and a monster cock up my arse tomorrow :D

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Histon were docked 5 points for false information so make your own mind up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 349077.stm

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:37 pm

milly44 wrote:local hospitals are running low on anaesthetic, so they have asked if merlin can post on there website for all waiting patients to read before going into theatre!! ;)

i expect a text and a monster bite from merlin tomorrow :D

Your gonna get it tomorrow :lol:

All good fun :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm

and finally

http://menmedia.co.uk/prestwichadvertis ... _14_points

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm

stickywicket wrote:Histon were docked 5 points for false information so make your own mind up

Yea I have made my own mind up. A fine cheers

NEXT

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 74999.html

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 am

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:I agree Stan, I'm quite embarrassed that many fellow bluebird fans seem to be waiting in the slips for QPR to get docked points! I really want PL football next season but I want us to get promoted on merit only, not because a team who has played consistantly better all season (I still think we're the better team on our day :ayatollah: ) has been docked points.

I so wish this was true but it just isn't.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Surely the time to move on is after the 6th of May when the FA Commission have spoken?

Until then it's fair game to exchange views on QPR's self-inflicted dilemma.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 am

Did'nt Stan QPR's sources tell him that there were 4 coaches of ticketless QPR lads bound for Cardiff last week? :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Wait until next week , SSN and others will have a field day this board will be on fire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why move on , its a topical debate and cheating should never be allowed

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Carl also said that we are going up in an automatic promotion spot. I hope he's either right on both points or wrong on both points, at least if he's wrong on both points he may end up being right on one point if qpr lose enough points to see us go up automatically.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Did'nt Stan QPR's sources tell him that there were 4 coaches of ticketless QPR lads bound for Cardiff last week? :lol:

I knew someone would take a bite on that one.

Congrats! :D

Deduct us points who gives a f**k

We're QPR & we're going up :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:Did'nt Stan QPR's sources tell him that there were 4 coaches of ticketless QPR lads bound for Cardiff last week? :lol:

You will have been promoted to the premier league, deducted points and relegated a division back to the championship all before 7th May! :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Why is an "independent panel" chaired by a QC meeting to review the case on 03 May? The 3-Man Panel will be presented with the evidence and must issue a decision by 6 May. Trying to pre-judge a panel review that has not even started seems to be racing ahead.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 pm

stickywicket wrote:Histon were docked 5 points for false information so make your own mind up

Given the catalogue of failures and that there are seven serious charges by the FA against QPR, I struggle with the idea that there will not be a points deduction. If the charges are upheld, the panel will be judged as having been lenient if no penalty points are incorporated in the penalty and the entire system would come in for heavy criticism.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:

Given the catalogue of failures and that there are seven serious charges by the FA against QPR, I struggle with the idea that there will not be a points deduction. If the charges are upheld, the panel will be judged as having been lenient if no penalty points are incorporated in the penalty and the entire system would come in for heavy criticism.

They are asking for a 4-man panel now as they need someone to hold the calculator.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Anymore biting from you on this topic Stanley, and you'll be requiring a new set of dentures by the time the 6th May comes around. :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Don't panic, Flavio's in charge of finances he'll get it sorted with his mates on the panel.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Don't panic, Flavio's in charge of finances he'll get it sorted with his mates on the panel.

Fair play Stan, it's commendable that you are coming back time and time again with a sense of humour. I think most of us who have now had a chance to really digest QPR's position would be bricking it, if it was our team in the dock.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Leytonstone, you know as well as I do mate whether you're team are playing Man Utd next season or Cheltenham Town we'll still be there.

I'm honestly not worried but on the other hand IF anything bad was to happen hay ho so be it what's the point in moping about it? Their isn't is there mate.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:So many threads going on about the QPR case lads & it is all very interesting but also very boring as we are going around in circles regarding people quoting pages from the FA website & writing up on previous cases.

As I say its big news & bound to generate interest but its becoming draining now. I said all along I expect us to get a ZERO points deduction as I trust the people I know who have told me this. You're very own Carl Curtis who is of course a very well respected part of this online (and ccfc) community has confirmed he has spoken to a friend of his who has repeated the exact same thing I've been told. I don't know Carl but have a lot of respect for him in the fact that he keeps you guys well up to date with all things Cardiff & has a lot of balls to do what he does as they're is always people ready to shoot anyone down who is good enough to share info.

I have pasted his post below so lets write a line under this until 6TH May & concentrate on you're battle for 2nd spot.

carl curtis;

Stan, I did not so much 'find out' but more so I took a call today from somebody who was able to give me information on the subject.
My friend who rang moves in circles that I would expect to know what is the latest goings on and what he had to say was that he has been told that QPR will have a very heavy fine and NO points deduction whatsoever.

I must admit I was surprised to hear this but I expect this to now be the outcome.

Obviously the truth is that until May 3rd no-one can be 100% certain but you seem to have been told exactly the same information as myself.

He's winding you up, he thinks you will lose points...........