Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i cant believe we are at the end of yet another season

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 am

bloody hell where has the time gone,seems like its just got going :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i cant believe we are at the end of yet another season

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:51 am

This season does seem to have flown by. All in all whatever the outcome of the next couple of games, this has been a good year to be a city fan. We seem to have come so far from this time last year both on and off the pitch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 am

And Dave Jones is STILL improving on our final league position - some thought that was impossible! :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 am

For all the disappointments since 2007-8 we have enjoyed a golden period relatively speaking and the first 2 seasons in the new stadium have flown by.

Of course things could have been better, we had a once in a lifetime chance to add a second FA Cup and should have been promoted last season, if not the season before.

Dave Jones does my head in and we are stuck with him again next season whatever happens but still I'll find the summer long and boring and I can't wait for the kick-off in August already.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 am

I have always hated the close season and there was a time when I spent much of it watching Glamorgan in the County Championship although nowadays I sort of prefer the format of 20/20 cricket whatever it has helped me count down the days to the start of the new season.

After the disappointment of the final season at NP I have really enjoyed both seasons at the new stadium and whatever happens this season we really are in a wonderful time for supporting the club. Whilst we all hope we can make 2nd place our own I would be lying if i didn't say there is a part of me that wouldn't mind going through the playoff process again.

Obviously winning this time of course. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: