Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Koumas's View Of Dave Jones!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 am

Speaking about his 2 goals at Doncaster, Koumas said:-

"It felt good to have an impact with those two goals,” said a modest Koumas, who was quick to praise manager Jones.

“The gaffer has been great to me,” he added. “He’s stuck with me and hasn’t been frustrated.

“That’s a really big thing for me and one of the main reasons I enjoy playing for him.

“The reason I came back to Cardiff City was to work for Dave Jones.

“He knows me inside out and what makes me tick. I have nothing but praise for him.

“We are on the verge of the Premier League and the gaffer deserves nothing less than promotion, in my opinion.

“That’s quite an achievement. Sometimes people don’t realise the job he has done.

“He has geared this place up for the top flight.

“Cardiff City FC has changed for the better and it’s down to him.

“Now it’s up to us players to finish the job.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28592484/

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Koumas's View Of Dave Jones!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

And he ain't played him since chief :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:21 am

problem is with the goalkeeping injuries then Jones has to play 1 of the loanee keepers on the bench plus with the arrival of JLloyd then unless Kev plays left back and Hudson comes back in then either Koumas or JET wont be in the match day squad ......... unfortunately Koumas is very very unlucky here and Im sure if there were more games left this season then we may have seen more of him now he seems to be fitter :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:problem is with the goalkeeping injuries then Jones has to play 1 of the loanee keepers on the bench plus with the arrival of JLloyd then unless Kev plays left back and Hudson comes back in then either Koumas or JET wont be in the match day squad ......... unfortunately Koumas is very very unlucky here and Im sure if there were more games left this season then we may have seen more of him now he seems to be fitter :ayatollah:

koumas will grace the wembley pitch in the play off final and will go down in history as the player whose goal took us to the premiership :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:05 pm

silly jinks, we're going up auto :ayatollah: