Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mascot Package

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

Got a youngster, and would love him to be mascot in next few years, cant find details for cardiff city, but came across this at port vale and i think it is outstanding value, i know its league two but think of the look on your face when you see your child running out and have all these memories to remember it

The Mascot Package is priced at £160.00 and consists of the following:

Full home or away kit

Four Matchday Tickets (Please note that the allocation must consist of at least two child tickets with the mascot taking one of the child tickets. The allocation can be altered to suit, but the difference in ticket prices would need to be paid) lorne Street Stand, only the front two rows available.
A Certificate signed by the Manager to remember the day.
A copy of the whole match on DVD, featuring footage of the mascot on the pitch.
A photograph and the name of the mascot will appear on the scoreboard situated in the Hamil Road Stand and also in the Matchday Programme.
A selection of photographs with their favourite player and the Manager.
A signed Port Vale football.

Re: Mascot Package

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 pm

cardiff last year was £99 plus you have to buy tickets for game! .... my son loved it! ... training on the pitch and in the dressing room with the players! plus free photos! ... but they can learn a lot from port vale!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

marshyccfc wrote:Got a youngster, and would love him to be mascot in next few years, cant find details for cardiff city, but came across this at port vale and i think it is outstanding value, i know its league two but think of the look on your face when you see your child running out and have all these memories to remember it

Full home or away kit

Four Matchday Tickets (Please note that the allocation must consist of at least two child tickets with the mascot taking one of the child tickets. The allocation can be altered to suit, but the difference in ticket prices would need to be paid) lorne Street Stand, only the front two rows available.
A photograph and the name of the mascot will appear on the scoreboard situated in the Hamil Road Stand and also in the Matchday Programme.

outstanding value and a fantastiuc memory for the whole family excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

marshyccfc wrote:Got a youngster, and would love him to be mascot in next few years, cant find details for cardiff city, but came across this at port vale and i think it is outstanding value, i know its league two but think of the look on your face when you see your child running out and have all these memories to remember it

Full home or away kit

That's a fantastic deal.

My little un was mascot last month and he absolutely loved it. Was £99 as said by previous poster.

Though, I felt a bit miffed at having to fork out for a full strip as well as tickets for him and I then on top of that another four for some family who wanted to come with us.

Would do it again though just to see his little face, thjough he was knackered after the lap of honur :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm

PtB wrote:

Full home or away kit

That's a fantastic deal.

My little un was mascot last month and he absolutely loved it. Was £99 as said by previous poster.

Though, I felt a bit miffed at having to fork out for a full strip as well as tickets for him and I then on top of that another four for some family who wanted to come with us.

Would do it again though just to see his little face, thjough he was knackered after the lap of honur :lol:

what did you get in all for £99,and is there an age limit,my boy is 36 :D ,no he is 11 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Access to dressing room and managers office before game, pics with all players and autographs. The players were great with him.

Onto the park for their little warm up then lap of honour before coming out with the team. Got his pic in the programme and on the scoreboard. He chose to come out with the keeper, cos he wants to be one(he's 4, he'll grow out of it, won't he?). Just waiting on the official photos to be sent out

Everyone was great with all of us.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm

PtB wrote:Access to dressing room and managers office before game, pics with all players and autographs. The players were great with him.

Onto the park for their little warm up then lap of honour before coming out with the team. Got his pic in the programme and on the scoreboard. He chose to come out with the keeper, cos he wants to be one(he's 4, he'll grow out of it, won't he?). Just waiting on the official photos to be sent out

well my boy 11,been a keeper for 4 years, in 2 accademys in cardiff(not cardiff city thou)so if he wants to be a keeper :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

krab wrote:
PtB wrote:Access to dressing room and managers office before game, pics with all players and autographs. The players were great with him.

well my boy 11,been a keeper for 4 years, in 2 accademys in cardiff(not cardiff city thou)so if he wants to be a keeper :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

As long as they are happy mate. The 4 keepers were great with him - though he still wants to know why there is so many :lol: