Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOOK THIS OFF A NORWICH FORUM!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:57 am

"We have played 2 more games than all the clubs in the championship this season so far! 184 mins of injury time from 44 games, which have seen us score 25 goals in that time, Take away those 25 goals and we would be down in 15th place! ahhhh bless em...."

:lol:

Re: TOOK THIS OFF A NORWICH FORUM!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 am

i was also told by a nowrich fan (mate of jonathan owen) the same fact, but also that savage took nearly two minutes to leave the field of play on monday. was he the cause of the extra time that norwich scored their 3rd and winning goal ? :shock:

and here's us all up at deepdale singing his name :(

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:44 am

25 goals in injury time??? That's some record, cu@nts.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 am

bluecityblue wrote:25 goals in injury time??? That's some record, cu@nts.

i think its more like 25 goals in the last ten minutes of play

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am

yes i was right its actualy 13 in extra time (1 first half extra time) the rest are within 10 minutes of time

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:50 am

They obviously haven't played 2 more games MORE than everyone else either as EVERY team plays injury time! ;)

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 am

How influential will the the 1 they scored against us earlier in the season when we drew 1 - 1 away be ??

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:09 am

Vintage 63 wrote:How influential will the the 1 they scored against us earlier in the season when we drew 1 - 1 away be ??

You could say that about any number of matches, goals or clubs! What about us losing to Ipswich at home! That should never have happened! :lol: Or us drawing 2-2 with Barnsley at home?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 am

this thread is only about Norwich's injury time goals .......... thats why I said it :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:this thread is only about Norwich's injury time goals .......... thats why I said it :ayatollah:

ok. :bootyshake: :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:How influential will the the 1 they scored against us earlier in the season when we drew 1 - 1 away be ??

very!