Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tears and Nerves .

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 am

Every night recently can't get to sleep ,thinking about promotion .If promotion is achieved after Burnley I Will shed a tear without a doubt .The build up of emotion will be too great as my thoughts will be about all the years past and how the 'love' of Cardiff City has played a important part of my life ,trips ,Friends ,laughs ,many lows and the highs and the few friends who are no longer with us .I believe many will feel the same way ,it is what following the City is all about .

Re: Tears and Nerves .

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:53 am

why wait till then i shed one or two against qpr
preston was a minfield of emotions too, fek knows whats gonna happen monday

cheers heres to the ride we know as, cardiff city fc :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Ive just been driving to and fro to the tip this morning to get rid of some crap and i`ve been in a daze all morning.

Couldnt get to sleep the other night but all the time I`m thinking will we?, wont we?. How is it gonna finish?, are QPR gonna get deducted points? Can we do it? What will be the Pompey v Norwich score?, Although I`m going to Burnley will my heart take it? Like thousands of others listening to the preston game my heart and stomach were all over the place for the 2nd half!!!!And the wife thinks I`m stupid!!!!!!!!!

The CCFC rollercoaster aye, gotta love it and I aint getting off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Well said Guff

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Ive just been driving to and fro to the tip this morning to get rid of some crap and i`ve been in a daze all morning.

Couldnt get to sleep the other night but all the time I`m thinking will we?, wont we?. How is it gonna finish?, are QPR gonna get deducted points? Can we do it? What will be the Pompey v Norwich score?, Although I`m going to Burnley will my heart take it? Like thousands of others listening to the preston game my heart and stomach were all over the place for the 2nd half!!!!And the wife thinks I`m stupid!!!!!!!!!

The CCFC rollercoaster aye, gotta love it and I aint getting off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Haha same here my mind is constantly thinking cardiff city my wife asks me something and Im just not listening ...I think I'll be divorced by the end of the season :ayatollah:
As for the Preston game I must have walked 3miles back and for my living room, kitchen and garden :lol: