Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE VALE

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

I know some of you were going to the Vale tomorrow ,But dont ! DJ has said there had a run out and they will have a rest tomorrow. I hope this saves you a trip.

Re: THE VALE

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

thanks for the message! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

AHERNE wrote:thanks for the message! :ayatollah:

Croseo

Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Oh dear my grandson will be disappointed but for the good of the team I'll have to take him to Porthcawl instead!!!!!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 pm

And doesn't his PA or something read this board?

OK I might be a little cynical but I bet they are trainning as normal tomorrow, it's just that DJ wanted to put off a crowd turning up.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:And doesn't his PA or something read this board?

OK I might be a little cynical but I bet they are trainning as normal tomorrow, it's just that DJ wanted to put off a crowd turning up.

Well pop down there and give us all a call if they are there ok ?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

They definitely had a training session today

Jay Bothroyd via twitter. "Playing football in the sun as a job! awesome, and the boys are buzzing!"

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:20 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:And doesn't his PA or something read this board?

Well pop down there and give us all a call if they are there ok ?

Just seems a bit odd you would cancel a trainning session 3 days before one of the most vital games in the clubs history.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Well they didnt cancel it , as they did train today and they will have the day off tomorrow, remember they just had a big week.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Well they didnt cancel it , as they did train today and they will have the day off tomorrow, remember they just had a big week.

Well if they are not trainning tomorrow then how can you claim they didn't cancel it :?

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Well they didnt cancel it , as they did train today and they will have the day off tomorrow, remember they just had a big week.

Well if they are not trainning tomorrow then how can you claim they didn't cancel it :?

WHO the fk said they cancel it ? I didnt ! you did, take a look at my first post again. and dont blame me ! Im doing you a favor telling you there not going to train Friday , but if you want then go there , I dont give a fk . Im just saying what DJ said in an interview .