Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

is anybody intrested in royal wedding

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:21 pm

im not,it seems good for the country but for me, im just not intrested,it seems another arranged marriage to me,but just my scynical opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: is anybody intrested in royal wedding

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Tescos in Ystrad Mynach are up for it, bunting everywhere :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Tescos in Ystrad Mynach are up for it, bunting everywhere :ayatollah:

i got a feeling tesco may be intrested in the profit,me being scynical again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

PM Milly44, he`ll have a good chat with u about it.

I wont be i`m working!!!!, cos i got monday evening off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

krab wrote:im not,it seems good for the country but for me, im just not intrested,it seems another arranged marriage to me,but just my scynical opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think its fantastic..........extra day off, which imo is great news!! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Dange wrote:
krab wrote:im not,it seems good for the country but for me, im just not intrested,it seems another arranged marriage to me,but just my scynical opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think its fantastic..........extra day off, which imo is great news!! :ayatollah:

im self employed no bank holiday for me,no work no pay :( :( :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Alison, Angharad and myself are going Kevin.

Today we went down the Mall and around Horse Guard's Parade before going up to Buckingham Palace, the amount of people who were camping on the pavements were beserk :shock:

Looking forward to the day tomorrow though :ayatollah:

God Save The Queen :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm

ive got my union flag ready god save the queen
:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Alison, Angharad and myself are going Kevin.

Today we went down the Mall and around Horse Guard's Parade before going up to Buckingham Palace, the amount of people who were camping on the pavements were beserk :shock:

Looking forward to the day tomorrow though :ayatollah:

God Save The Queen :ayatollah:

I Would rather put a Jack top on and go and support the Gypos for the day :o :shock:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 pm

the fact we get a day off is great, think prince william is a descent guy and kate fair play william has done well there!! but i would like to know how much this whole wedding costs i.e - security, dress, venue, i have no doubt in total it will cost us the tax payer millions, it pisses me right off, rant over!! on a serious note hope the day goes well though!! :D

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I hate the Royals , My princes is dead and have been for 600 yrs. Sorry no german Royals foe me.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:11 pm

To borrow Ian bakedalaskars comment from another thread, "NO COMMENT"

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:13 pm

brewer918 wrote:the fact we get a day off is great, think prince william is a descent guy and kate fair play william has done well there!! but i would like to know how much this whole wedding costs i.e - security, dress, venue, i have no doubt in total it will cost us the tax payer millions, it pisses me right off, rant over!! on a serious note hope the day goes well though!! :D

plenty of money coming back into the country

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I hate the Royals , My princes is dead and have been for 600 yrs. Sorry no german Royals foe me.

owain glyndwr - last prince of wales!!

My old man used to drum the stories into me all the time when i was a youngster about the last prince of wales!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
brewer918 wrote:the fact we get a day off is great, think prince william is a descent guy and kate fair play william has done well there!! but i would like to know how much this whole wedding costs i.e - security, dress, venue, i have no doubt in total it will cost us the tax payer millions, it pisses me right off, rant over!! on a serious note hope the day goes well though!! :D

plenty of money coming back into the country

i bet thats coming right back into wales isnt it!! :shock:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

we are all part of the uk sunshine

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:we are all part of the uk sunshine

Yer well its about time they treated us like it ! you read this ? sunshine ?

OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 pm

do you seriousl feel part of the uk, we are pushed out and discriminated against, what do you make of this then conservatives / lib dems came into power they need to save money what areas amongst local government do they target - would you believe it wales, i.e no severn barrage, no rail link from swansea to london, to name but a few, they only include us when these parties want to gain votes!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 pm

brewer918 wrote:

do you seriousl feel part of the uk, we are pushed out and discriminated against, what do you make of this then conservatives / lib dems came into power they need to save money what areas amongst local government do they target - would you believe it wales, i.e no severn barrage, no rail link from swansea to london, to name but a few, they only include us when these parties want to gain votes!!

Brewer dont bother mate , there plastic welshmen , dont bother

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Yer well its about time they treated us like it ! you read this ? sunshine ?

OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

mate i'm with you on this!! pisses me right off, I didnt see the interview but if i did i would have threw my can of carlsberg straight at my tv. for the prime minister to say this is a fuckin disgrace, i am f*cking fuming with him saying that - an island off the coast of england. everything is about england all the time, its a disgrace!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm

isnt Anglesy off the coast of scouserland :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

brewer918 wrote:

yes pal i do GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm

SORRY I`m a republican,we got rid of them once why did we bring them back ???????
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 pm

get rid of the whole monarchy, nobody can say it brings millions of pounds into the economy cos even if we got rid of them people would still visit and do what they do know, its history, we dont need them now!!

I bet they are seriously feeling the pinch in this credit crunch!!

Also god save our queen - not being funny but everytime i have watched the queens speech i have neverr once heard her mention wales!! how often does she visit .....................

Also how the hell can we have a prince of wales who is english!! owain glyndwr last true prince of wales!!

End of rant,!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC ... e=youtu.be The Royal shagg :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&feature=youtu.be The Royal shagg :lol:

that is class!! just had to run to the toilet almost wet myself!! big black dildo!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Not really interested in them but i dont want to see them gone either. I don't begrudge any that are interested in them or those that want to have a party. Each to there own :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not really interested in them but i dont want to see them gone either. I don't begrudge any that are interested in them or those that want to have a party. Each to there own :ayatollah:

fair comment bud!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Not really interested in them but i dont want to see them gone either. I don't begrudge any that are interested in them or those that want to have a party. Each to there own :ayatollah:

agreed,actually im amazed you never mentioned a forum p#ss up,you must be working tomorrow. :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&feature=youtu.be The Royal shagg :lol:

Class Mate, The Royal Family my arse.......bunch of scrounging, German cnuts if you ask me..Paid for by us the taxpayer...wake up people. :shock: :shock:

God save the Queen.................Carl you're having a laugh. :twisted: