Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: is anybody intrested in royal wedding

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

not remotely interested . pretty sure tomorrow will pass by pretty quickly

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Working tomorrow. Not much interest in Scotland at all.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with this wedding if it was being paid for by the Queen and Prince Phillip as it's not as if they don't have the money :roll: However we are going to end up paying for 5000 police (Do they think the Soul crew are in town :D ) and all the rest of the rigmarole.

If i had my way i would get rid of the royalty completely they are all privilleged and born with a silver spoon in their mouths and know nothing of the real world. :evil:

However on the positive side it's a day off work and i will be down our local Club where i have booked a band who have promised to put the Pistols 'God Save The Queen' in their playlist :lol:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Midfield general wrote:Some interesting comments and some un-educated comments on here to be honest.

Firstly the financial issue. Yes tomorrow will be covered mostly by the taxpayer but the finances coming back far outweights the outlay. People need to understand that the majority of time when the 'main' royals are out of the country they are promoting british business interests and yes that includes Wales. With that promotion comes protection of jobs and future investment and all that for 65p per year per person!!!! Im sorry but the financial issue is a no brainer and anyone saying otherwise simply doesn't understand the world of business full stop.

Then you have Camerons comments. Firstly he was interveiwed by an Amercian news channel and I ask you how many people have been to the US on holidays or business..? If so then you would realise that the Amercians don't really understand the home nations just England so Cameron just played to the American audience. Whats wrong with that..?

For once enjoy the world attention being on the country for the right reasons and with the royal couple living in Wales then the welsh public should be proud of that fact too. :ayatollah:

Be far more impressed and 'proud' if they had decided to make their home in the Gurnos ;)

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&feature=youtu.be The Royal shagg :lol:

:lol: :lol:
shes a hooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 pm

my ball bag and acid comes to mind!!!

f**k the queen, f**k um all...........HATE THE LOT OF THEM WITH A PASSION!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 am

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Not really interested in them but i dont want to see them gone either. I don't begrudge any that are interested in them or those that want to have a party. Each to there own :ayatollah:

agreed,actually im amazed you never mentioned a forum p#ss up,you must be working tomorrow. :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Class mate :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

Dange wrote:
krab wrote:im not,it seems good for the country but for me, im just not intrested,it seems another arranged marriage to me,but just my scynical opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think its fantastic..........extra day off, which imo is great news!! :ayatollah:

I agree with that, don't give a damn about the wedding but I will gladly have the day off.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 am

What wedding ??

QPR is interesting , city promotion is interesting , wedding is every day full of tradition and false vows again by the royal family :twisted:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am

this is the royale family i care about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hXZ8gak2ak

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 am

welshcitydragon wrote:OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

Oh calm down dear.... :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:50 am

PS I f**king hate the Royals and why any working class person would want anything to do with this Monstrosity is absolutely beyond me.

These people think we are shite and believe they have a devine right to rule, no matter how f**ked up they are. Follow the French I say and behead the bloody lot.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am

Personally, I don't mind the immediate Royal Family. The Queen, Duke (love that guy!), Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Harry... they're all great. They do more good than bad for our country and as Midfield General said for 65p per year per person, that's a bargain. I think considering they are put in the position they are in without having any choice, they have turned out not bad at all.

I know this might sound controversial but right now I would much rather the Royal Family were running things than the tossers in Westminster.

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of the whole Royal Wedding event so I'm not watching it but I don't think it's a bad thing. In these times when the world is being over run with money, greed, terrorism, war and other bad things, isn't it nice to see a country celebrating two people who actually genuinely love each other getting married?

I can think of much worse things in the world than the Royal Wedding and the Royal Family so best of luck to them. I'm sure they'll continue to do good for this country.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 am

i turned it on for a few mins at 11 just to see if id smash her back door in!!

and f**k me the answer was a mahhhoooosive yes! as for her sister :o (wankbank) :oops:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 am

milly44 wrote:i turned it on for a few mins at 11 just to see if id smash her back door in!!

and f**k me the answer was a mahhhoooosive yes! as for her sister :o (wankbank) :oops:

The only reason the dress trail is so long is because it is acting as an anal rape security device!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 am

id get inside that dress at dinner and eat for a week :oops:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 am

Here is one for all the Royal lovers out there , I know a few on here will love it they are true Royal MG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC ... e=youtu.be

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am

im actually really enjoying the day and its a day to remember, these things dont happen very often a moment in history which people will never forget.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am

Marc wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI&feature=youtu.be The Royal shagg :lol:

Class Mate, The Royal Family my arse.......bunch of scrounging, German cnuts if you ask me..Paid for by us the taxpayer...wake up people. :shock: :shock:

God save the Queen.................Carl you're having a laugh. :twisted:

OI, order!!! :x
We're happy we got rid of em, they are all yours now... ;)

OK, well English, not Welsh... :ayatollah:

btw. whenever I hear that anthem, I think of penalty shootouts... dunno why... :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 am

JONNY012697 wrote:im actually really enjoying the day and its a day to remember, these things dont happen very often a moment in history which people will never forget.

good shout mate
day off work a few beers..........happy days :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
Marc wrote:

Class Mate, The Royal Family my arse.......bunch of scrounging, German cnuts if you ask me..Paid for by us the taxpayer...wake up people. :shock: :shock:

God save the Queen.................Carl you're having a laugh. :twisted:

OI, order!!! :x
We're happy we got rid of em, they are all yours now... ;)

OK, well English, not Welsh... :ayatollah:

btw. whenever I hear that anthem, I think of penalty shootouts... dunno why... :lol:

god save the queen
so what if there is some kraut or greek blood in the royals they are proud to be brits
its a great day i love the union flag flying everwhere
proud to be welsh/british

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 pm

milly44 wrote:i turned it on for a few mins at 11 just to see if id smash her back door in!!

Dirty b*stard :lol:

I agree about her sister though :love10:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Midfield general wrote:Some interesting comments and some un-educated comments on here to be honest.

Firstly the financial issue. Yes tomorrow will be covered mostly by the taxpayer but the finances coming back far outweights the outlay. People need to understand that the majority of time when the 'main' royals are out of the country they are promoting british business interests and yes that includes Wales. With that promotion comes protection of jobs and future investment and all that for 65p per year per person!!!! Im sorry but the financial issue is a no brainer and anyone saying otherwise simply doesn't understand the world of business full stop.

Then you have Camerons comments. Firstly he was interveiwed by an Amercian news channel and I ask you how many people have been to the US on holidays or business..? If so then you would realise that the Amercians don't really understand the home nations just England so Cameron just played to the American audience. Whats wrong with that..?

For once enjoy the world attention being on the country for the right reasons and with the royal couple living in Wales then the welsh public should be proud of that fact too. :ayatollah:

The notion that the monarchy is required to provide Britain with 'ambassadors' for trade is pure fantasy. We only need consider the scale of the British economy to see what nonsense this is.

* London is a major world financial centre.
* The City channels billions of pounds of investment into the UK every week - do the big businesses in the City and Canary Wharf need the help of a little old lady in a big house in central London?
* The UK is in the top five economies in the world.
* The UK is a member of the G8 group of leading industrialised nations.

This is another example of the monarchy claiming credit for the work of others. Do you really believe that our economy and trade relations would suffer if we lost the Windsors?

There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the monarchy brings in trade and investment. Prince Andrew's appointment as trade ambassador is a meaningless indulgence. Most people outside the UK have never heard of Andrew and his 'star' value is limited.

Finally, if the monarchy does want to claim credit for the British economy, they must also take the blame when it goes wrong.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm

What? Like this one?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tory.html

For a start, the whole arguiment that it brings money to the country is bollocks! Its not as if the taxpayers are gonna profit from it. £20m of taxpayers money for this Royal piss up where we arent even invited in is a scandal, especially when you have a government who are trying to close down hospitals, etc.

Lastly, they are English/German, they have nothing to do with Wales...

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Anarch0 wrote:

What? Like this one?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Tory.html

For a start, the whole arguiment that it brings money to the country is bollocks! Its not as if the taxpayers are gonna profit from it. £20m of taxpayers money for this Royal piss up where we arent even invited in is a scandal, especially when you have a government who are trying to close down hospitals, etc.

Lastly, they are English/German, they have nothing to do with Wales...

Very true but he is Royal ass licker dont bother . I guess he even got jack flag bed clothes

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 pm

"is anybody intrested in royal wedding"

Absolutely yes........I'm a proud Cardiffian, proud Welshman and a proud Brit. We're not the biggest of countries, but no other country can attract more international interest than us Brits and our royals. The military brute of the yanks or the financial clout of china could not buy our proud and colourful history, and the royals are a huge part of that.

Well done royals.

C'mon city :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:10 pm

what a load of bollocks it cost the economy billions of pounds.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Sick bag anyone ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 pm

laws88 wrote:what a load of bollocks it cost the economy billions of pounds.

.....and contributed and continues to contribute billions through tourism, and boosts our international clout

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Midfield general wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Sick bag anyone ?

BIG Money was even made through selling these so there was even a economic benefit from these too. Wake up and smell the coffee about economics my friend because you are looking like a caveman

Im helping pay off the countrys big money problem , o by the way sick bag was made in china , cups& Mugs china plates china