Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE FOR ALL THE eNGLISH LOVERS

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 pm

OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

Re: ONE FOR ALL THE eNGLISH LOVERS

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Congratulations, you've finally realised David Cameron and the Tories hate Wales. Now, do you know Nick Clegg is a two faced shit piece? :old:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 pm

why do you do this to me :D , reading this has wound me up again!! the man is a joke, he could have said an island off of wales or if not an island off of the UK,!!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Congratulations, you've finally realised David Cameron and the Tories hate Wales. Now, do you know Nick Clegg is a two faced shit piece? :old:

They all are, and some of these dicks on here still vote for them.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Zabier wrote:Congratulations, you've finally realised David Cameron and the Tories hate Wales. Now, do you know Nick Clegg is a two faced shit piece? :old:

bunch of assholes, the way they have treated wales in this cost saving exercise is shocking - i.e severn barrage, rail link to london to name but a few!! :evil:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 pm

brewer918 wrote:

bunch of assholes, the way they have treated wales in this cost saving exercise is shocking - i.e severn barrage, rail link to london to name but a few!! :evil:

Well Im glad to see there are some true welshmen on here, and people who can see what they have done.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Everything

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Such intelligence. If you have to resort to that retort, then you know yourself your argument is flawed.

Yeah, really great move by Cam. Perhaps when explaining where someone is from, billy connolly for example, he can say 'oh, he's from a small town in far north of england'..

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Also, surely this apparent 'lack of knowledge' about all parts of the uk is down to stupid incidents like this, hence peoples anger over it. The cycle continuing and all that.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Playing to the audience? They're hardly gonna be offended or launch a mass boycott of British products by being told Anglesey is in Wales?

Surely they would know of Wales because of
A. Williams Surname
B. His fathers title The Prince of WALES

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 pm

I don't even need to answer that. You're making yourself look even more stupid than one would've thought from your previous posts :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:08 am

welshcitydragon wrote:OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.
The English have no shame, time to get on to CBS and explain where Anglesey is, and also time to give Cameron a geography lesson.

Yeah they also show the republic of ireland on their map...but not france?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 am

SO you 2 Englishmen would agree with them, ? My god that is why Wales gets no recognition as a true nation of people, because of ass hole lickers like you 2, you know even the thought of being on the same forum as you 2 make me feel sick. I'm truly glad I don't have to Stan near you in CCS and breath the same air as you. Plastic Welshmen in there true all there glory, I bet you will be there watch the big wedding with your jack flags. Tell you what ,I don't even want to reply to jack lovers like you 2. Any more

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

Midfield general wrote:I dont see anything wrong with playing to the audience especially if its an audience who spends millions every year in this country.

You dont see anything wrong ? I bet if the Royals or Cams come to your works , you would be there with your little jack flag and your clean cut blube suite on licking the floor for them. and most Americans dont even know part of ther won country. I know I live with mayn of them for over 9 years. and You should read your history or get someone to read it to you , and read what the english did to the Irish , black & Tans ? even killed a 7 year old by that was playing in a river just cos they were fed up waiting around by a bridge for Irishmen to turn up , Irishmen in there own country. Of course Im sure thats fine with you ! Prick !

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

welshcitydragon wrote:OH HOLY F**K.... I was just watching Sky News (may God forgive me) and they had that English Twit, your esteemed Prime Muppet, sorry I mean Minister David Cameron being interviewed by CBS news. He was asked where the pretender Willie was currently based, by the presenter. His answer was that he "was based on Anglesey an Island off the coast of England"!!! England, f**king England!!! What just like England is an island off the coast of Germany? What an arsehole. Sadly the Americans will probably not spot the difference.

David Cameron really is a Stupid, Pathetic piece of Horseshit. And to all you English lovers out there, this is my opinion and nothing will change it. He's a Wanker - end of!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 am

Its just typical of the disdain we are treated with by the English. Its nothing to do with catering for an American audience, that is just a poor excuse for an embarassing answer.
The whole day is about English forcing their royal family on us, as they have imposed their will on us for 700 years.

My wife is English and I hope she, and her family who wish to participate, enjoy their day and celebrate accordingly.
Its not my royal family though.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 am

welshcitydragon wrote:SO you 2 Englishmen would agree with them, ? My god that is why Wales gets no recognition as a true nation of people, because of ass hole lickers like you 2, you know even the thought of being on the same forum as you 2 make me feel sick. I'm truly glad I don't have to Stan near you in CCS and breath the same air as you. Plastic Welshmen in there true all there glory, I bet you will be there watch the big wedding with your jack flags. Tell you what ,I don't even want to reply to jack lovers like you 2. Any more

What 2 Englishmen? The only person not sharing your view is midfield general. I agree with you, as did Johnny Rhythym? Please clarify

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 am

No Sorry that was me for some reason when I hit a key on here the 2 comes up some times and some times it happens with the R dont know why. I could see you agree dont worry :-) , and That guy always trys to hit out at anything pro Welsh , he is a really english lover.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 am

This anti British sentiment is pathetic....I take it that the "Welsh" army would have defended our Nation during the first and second World Wars and that any past or present member of the BRITISH army, myself included, are "plastic Welshman"? The welsh lads serving in Afghanistan are also plastic Welshman too?? Well I tell you what they've got more Welsh pride in their little toes than you'll ever have! Do you also think the Welsh economy would survive on its own without the input from London and the rest of the UK?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 am

Dange wrote:This anti British sentiment is pathetic....I take it that the "Welsh" army would have defended our Nation during the first and second World Wars and that any past or present member of the BRITISH army, myself included, are "plastic Welshman"? The welsh lads serving in Afghanistan are also plastic Welshman too?? Well I tell you what they've got more Welsh pride in their little toes than you'll ever have! Do you also think the Welsh economy would survive on its own without the input from London and the rest of the UK?

SO its ok for them all these years to be anti Welsh ? But we shouldn't be anti British ? Another view of a part time Welshman. With the way the English government over the years has run down things in Wales and still by cams own words yesterday is ok with you is it? Let me ask you how old you are ? How much of your Wales do you really know ? Or even care about ? I want my children to speak there own Welsh language and have a pride in there country and not to let it be run down as the English government have done for years. If that mean standing up for my country I will do it. Also as for this country standing on its own read a paper by Dr Phil Williams and the papers that was written by Pro Harrison F Edson , this paper was kept under wraps as it showed Wales head pre head with the industries of the time , was the 8th richest country in the world. Just over 3years after this paper Wales was started to be run down , Coal mines closed with orders still up, steel works closed with full order books a Welsh car company ask for backing with full order books , they were told yes ! Bring it out of Wales and set it up in the north and or Midlands the money was there ,
Toys being made in Wales was not allowed out of the country till stamped made in UK or made In Britain
They would not let them out stampe d made in Wales ! A Man in the Valleys that made Christmas and Birthday card had the same told to him , must be stamped made in GB , UK . Britain. SO DONT GO ON AT ME WITH ALL YOUR BRITISH SHIT !

AS for your British soliders ighting abroad ok sorry to see them over there , but its all about oil and the british goverment sent them thee not us,
Ask about the British solidrs that were sent in and the Welsh and the Irish in there own country , and how the soldiers were told the more you kill the more it will like you.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
Dange wrote:This anti British sentiment is pathetic....I take it that the "Welsh" army would have defended our Nation during the first and second World Wars and that any past or present member of the BRITISH army, myself included, are "plastic Welshman"? The welsh lads serving in Afghanistan are also plastic Welshman too?? Well I tell you what they've got more Welsh pride in their little toes than you'll ever have! Do you also think the Welsh economy would survive on its own without the input from London and the rest of the UK?

SO its ok for them all these years to be anti Welsh ? But we shouldn't be anti British ? Another view of a part time Welshman. With the way the English government over the years has run down things in Wales and still by cams own words yesterday is ok with you is it? Let me ask you how old you are ? How much of your Wales do you really know ? Or even care about ? I want my children to speak there own Welsh language and have a pride in there country and not to let it be run down as the English government have done for years. If that mean standing up for my country I will do it. Also as for this country standing on its own read a paper by Dr Phil Williams and the papers that was written by Pro Harrison F Edson , this paper was kept under wraps as it showed Wales head pre head with the industries of the time , was the 8th richest country in the world. Just over 3years after this paper Wales was started to be run down , Coal mines closed with orders still up, steel works closed with full order books a Welsh car company ask for backing with full order books , they were told yes ! Bring it out of Wales and set it up in the north and or Midlands the money was there ,
Toys being made in Wales was not allowed out of the country till stamped made in UK or made In Britain
They would not let them out stampe d made in Wales ! A Man in the Valleys that made Christmas and Birthday card had the same told to him , must be stamped made in GB , UK . Britain. SO DONT GO ON AT ME WITH ALL YOUR BRITISH SHIT !

AS for your British soliders ighting abroad ok sorry to see them over there , but its all about oil and the british goverment sent them thee not us,
Ask about the British solidrs that were sent in and the Welsh and the Irish in there own country , and how the soldiers were told the more you kill the more it will like you.

So the English are all anti Welsh or are you suffering from an accute bout of paranoia? Im not sure how much you've travelled but I have been to most if not all parts of the UK and have never been subject to any personalised Welsh hatred as I never did during my time in the Army. Perhaps, just perhaps Cameron made a genuine mistake yesterday or was he just trying to annoy you? As for my age Im not sure what you could possibly deduce from that but Im 42 and have visited most parts of Wales at some stage. I care very much about Wales our history and our nationality but again how you can guage "how Welsh I am from where I have been is beyond me? My three daughters are very proud of being Welsh thank you very much and I have always taught them they are Welsh first and British second and they also are learning Welsh, unfortunately I am from an area and era where it wasnt even an option to learn the language which is one of my biggest regerets although I do plan on learning to speak Welsh before my time is up. i will indeed read the paper, it sounds interseting but it will not make me think I am no longer British of that you can be reassured.
I agree most of the modern warfare has been due to the fact the countries involved are Oil rich but what about my initial point. The British Army fought in the 2 world wars.....if it wasnt for the brave men on the Somme or at the Bulge then maybe just maybe you may be part of the Royal family now or at least a German speaking Welshman. More recently there was also the Balkan war....no Oil there just ethnic cleansing....maybe the "Welsh Army" could stave off any potential of this ethnic cleansing at home?
Perhaps we can agree to disagree but please dont say Im not proud to Welsh because Im not as extreme as you in your thoughts and opinions....I flew the Welsh Flag as we enetered Iraq in 1991 not the Union Jack but I was still part of the British Army.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 am

You have got a serious inferiority complex mate.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 am

a Welsh army would have defended the country like the British army did: with massive help from the United States...
without the Yankee brothers you'd be driving on the right side now...

dont get me wrong, I am perfectly happy it went how it went (if you know my political views about the Nazis etc).

Just find thy myth that the British army on its own stood and defeated Germany laughable, when the Brits were left alone you almost got wiped out at Dunkerq.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:48 am

O PLS PLS PLS Don't give me crap , The Welsh Bowmen fort in the battle of Angicor and won the day, before the foot soliders moved in after the battle there were French that lay up to 7 deep on that field , still nailed to there horses but Welsh bowmen ,But it was hailed as a great English victory . Drake english ? Not at all, you ask any true Cornishman , are you English ? , NO he will tell you IM a Cornishman. Drake himself was ask this and he reply , I serve myself by serving the queen there for I can serve my true love the Sea!
Also ask a Yorkshireman if he is English , he will tell you NO IM a Yorkshiremen !

PLS don't try it on me with your British army crap , my uncle JOE ROLLS was the oldest Welsh guard alive at one time. He told me and my father who was in the Naive story's of cry's and screams of men calling for there mothers in the Somme, also an uncle that was a prisoner of war held by the japs, I was 11 years old , when I seen his back and all the scares on there , years after the war he was still getting treatment for it. SO DONT YOU EVER THINK TO TELL ME , OR TRY TO INLIGHTEN ME ABOUT WAR. AND DONT YOU EVER TELL ME ABOUT BEING WELSH I HAVE LIVED 63 YEARS OF BING WELSH !

Seat down and read a book about your Bloody british army and the killing of the Irish people and the rape that were carried out by the Black & Tans , and was told to kill as many as they could , and they did, one that was a 7 year old boy just playing in a river. They bet who could hit him first. :evil: Dont you tell me about your fking British army !

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Well thanks for the History lesson where obviously you live most of your life...in the past! I have served with and since leaving worked with people all over Cornwall, Yorkshire and every other county in the UK none of whom have ever said they are not English but we must move in different circles eh?!
With regards the stories you have eloquently shared...Im sure we all have them regarding our ancestors and Im not trying to enlighten you about war in any way shape or form just sharing my views and thoughts.
Well done as well with regards your 63 years, I though you would have driven yourself completely insane by now by your obsessive inferiority complex.
Regards the last sentence there are good and bad in every part of our world be it in nations, towns or even streets. You cannot tar the whole British Army with same brush the same as you cannot say that the Welsh nation is perfect.
I'll leave it at that we obviously have no common ground but I respect your views and opinions.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:O PLS PLS PLS Don't give me crap , The Welsh Bowmen fort in the battle of Angicor and won the day, before the foot soliders moved in after the battle there were French that lay up to 7 deep on that field , still nailed to there horses but Welsh bowmen ,But it was hailed as a great English victory . Drake english ? Not at all, you ask any true Cornishman , are you English ? , NO he will tell you IM a Cornishman. Drake himself was ask this and he reply , I serve myself by serving the queen there for I can serve my true love the Sea!
Also ask a Yorkshireman if he is English , he will tell you NO IM a Yorkshiremen !

PLS don't try it on me with your British army crap , my uncle JOE ROLLS was the oldest Welsh guard alive at one time. He told me and my father who was in the Naive story's of cry's and screams of men calling for there mothers in the Somme, also an uncle that was a prisoner of war held by the japs, I was 11 years old , when I seen his back and all the scares on there , years after the war he was still getting treatment for it. SO DONT YOU EVER THINK TO TELL ME , OR TRY TO INLIGHTEN ME ABOUT WAR. AND DONT YOU EVER TELL ME ABOUT BEING WELSH I HAVE LIVED 63 YEARS OF BING WELSH !

Seat down and read a book about your Bloody british army and the killing of the Irish people and the rape that were carried out by the Black & Tans , and was told to kill as many as they could , and they did, one that was a 7 year old boy just playing in a river. They bet who could hit him first. :evil: Dont you tell me about your fking British army !

you are a bitter and twisted person

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Im a Englishman and from Yorshire in that order and proud to be British! :old:

I will be at the match on monday suporting the Bluebirds with my Welsh family and friends then back to work tusday with my Welsh mates! :D Unfortunately nearly everyone i know in Cardiff can't speak Welsh and most of them arn't bothered,but thats up to them and their decision! So Welshcitydragon go back and stay in your cave out of the way or come out with something more suitable to debate about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:07 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:O PLS PLS PLS Don't give me crap , The Welsh Bowmen fort in the battle of Angicor and won the day, before the foot soliders moved in after the battle there were French that lay up to 7 deep on that field , still nailed to there horses but Welsh bowmen ,But it was hailed as a great English victory . Drake english ? Not at all, you ask any true Cornishman , are you English ? , NO he will tell you IM a Cornishman. Drake himself was ask this and he reply , I serve myself by serving the queen there for I can serve my true love the Sea!

Im a Welsh Nationalist. I speak my language, so do my children. I used to HATE all things British, I
used to despise England and its people. I was younger then. English people are not that much different
to us, some are good, some are great, some are wankers. The country has obviously shat on Wales
over the years, tried to quell our spirit, our sense of identity and our language. England failed, and
in its failure has actually made Wales a prouder nation, a strong people, forthright and brave. In a
perfect world I'd love to see Wales independant. Arguments that we'd go tits up are just scaremongering
and a bit cowardly in my eyes. Unless we give it a go, we will forever be like a bird that never had the
guts to fly. However, even if Wales WERE independant. The English people aint bad neighbors, we
could have a lot worse. You slag off the British Army and hint that they are all murderers, yet use the
Black and Tans and Ireland to make your point. Why not the Argyll and Sutherlands who committed
atrocities and murder during the Merthyr uprising eh?... FACTS are.. Britain was a different place
years ago. 'England' was indeed a tyrant, and used its soldiers to commit horrific acts against the
Welsh. Forget the f*cking Irish, you are claiming to be a proud Welshman.

So let me tell you something about "Your f*cking British Army" as you put it.

It is full of Scottish, Welsh, English and irish lads who joined for a JOB, not a f*cking cause. We can
all agree that they are in some pointless conflicts right now. Let these bloody backward muslims kill
each other til they're up to their waists in blood, not our problem. however, these lads from all over
Britain ONLY fight for each other, they would kill for their mates, and sadly.. often die for their
mates. That means lads from England willing to lay down their lives for Welsh boys too mate!!

I cannot blame every English person for the 'WN' sign my Taid was forced to wear. I cannot blame
them all for dickheads like Cameron saying Anglesey is off the coast of England. I know where it
is. Cameron is the ignorant mug not me. America is an ignorant nation full of ignorant brain dead
people who's only link with reality is FOXNews and The Jerry Springer show. I've given up trying to
educate foreigners as to what my country is... a proud nation, with her own language. Being Welsh
is all about having that 'different' feeling inside. I love being Welsh, but no longer feel the need to
wear an "I am Welsh" badge on my shirt.

If someone calls me English i will ALWAYS correct them, no matter what the circumstances,and if
they want it explaining better then i'll do so

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 pm

hes a f*cking clown, he made cuts which has made thousands of people redundant, hes getting rid of some planes from the RAF, hes scrapped all preditor drones, the prick should realise the only way we will get out of this shambles the banks have kindly put us in, is by spending....if everyone spent their money the economy would grow cause money would be flowing....not rocket science :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm

sam salim wrote:Im a Englishman and from Yorshire in that order and proud to be British! :old:

I will be at the match on monday suporting the Bluebirds with my Welsh family and friends then back to work tusday with my Welsh mates! :D Unfortunately nearly everyone i know in Cardiff can't speak Welsh and most of them arn't bothered,but thats up to them and their decision! So Welshcitydragon go back and stay in your cave out of the way or come out with something more suitable to debate about! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its cos of you bloody english alot of people cant speak Welsh , they try to stamp it out and even made Welsh children feel bad about speaking there own. That why alot of people cant speak it now. If you want to talk about Welsh read about it first , you prick!