Just found this on the sun !
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... eague.html
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR Blocked Promotion

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:36 pm

And at the bottom ! Plays Offs could be suspended till its sorted :L

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm

A few sources last week quoted one of the owners as saying they'd be happy to sell the club. Hopefully these kind of things are a hint towards them realising they're in trouble.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Where did this crop from?

it all dyed down saying .. aww it will just be a fine

now this

I LIKE IT :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

From the Mirror....

QPR are prepared to wreck the Championship play-offs – as they are facing a massive deduction of up to 15 POINTS.

Rangers fear their automatic ticket to the Premier League – and a £90million windfall – will be ripped up when an independent commission rules on their controversial Alejandro Faurlin signing.

But People Sport can reveal that the Hoops will appeal against any deduction – sparking the biggest legal wrangle ever in English football.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/QPR-s-possible-appeal-against-point-deduction-for-signing-Alejandro-Faurlin-could-cause-play-off-chaos-article727258.html

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 am

got butterflies in my stomach!!!

Hopefully we get automatic anyway, QPR get docked points and we go up as champions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:56 am

Yeah but no but yeah but a bloke Stan knows says it's bollocks. I'm confused

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:05 am

its 2 games before the end of the season...

the papers just want to cream us for every penny they can get and write any bolocks ,
if it was november no one would care but they can make alot off it

west ham werent docked in defence surely thats enough to make a succesful appeal

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 am

Isn;t the author a well respected jorno as well?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:32 am

[quote="Anarch0"]From the Mirror....

QPR are prepared to wreck the Championship play-offs – as they are facing a massive deduction of up to 15 POINTS.

Rangers fear their automatic ticket to the Premier League – and a £90million windfall – will be ripped up when an independent commission rules on their controversial Alejandro Faurlin signing.

But People Sport can reveal that the Hoops will appeal against any deduction – sparking the biggest legal wrangle ever in EnN

No legal appeal only appeal to the FA

[

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:its 2 games before the end of the season...

the papers just want to cream us for every penny they can get and write any bolocks ,

west ham werent docked in defence surely thats enough to make a succesful appeal

The rules were changed because of the West Ham thing.

Re: The Sun: QPR Promotion set to be Blocked

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 am

As long as the outcome, is made public.

If they are found guilty.Then in the future teams know where they stand with " third party ownership". What is allowed

If they are innocent,Then teams that have fielded unregistered players in the past ,can maybe sue the FA/FL.

But the biggest charge is the deliberate act of missleading the FA/FL (fraud).

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

west ham werent docked in defence surely thats enough to make a successful appeal

No mate.

Cos when West Ham werent docked points, Sheffield United (with Warnock shouting loudest)
succesfully sued the FA and West Ham had to pay them a proper wedge in compensation.
Meaning The FA were wrong to only fine them.

FIFA are watching closely.

Remember Juventus got relegated for misdemeanours a few years back, so if the 'Grand Old Lady'
of Italian Football can get trod on. Who are little old QPR!

This hitting the papers now is the worst possible news for Rangers. Nowhere to skulk away to now
like their owners have been trying to do over the whole shoddy affair

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am

taffyapple wrote:

west ham werent docked in defence surely thats enough to make a successful appeal

No mate.

Cos when West Ham werent docked points, Sheffield United (with Warnock shouting loudest)
succesfully sued the FA and West Ham had to pay them a proper wedge in compensation.

Remember Juventus got relegated for misdemeanours a few years back, so if the 'Grand Old Lady'

This hitting the papers now is the worst possible news for Rangers. Nowhere to skulk away to now

Taffyapple;

Sheffield Utd never successfully sued the FA they did however try to get the High Court to force the PL to deduct points from West Ham but the High Court dismissed the application. Sheffield Utd did successfully take action against West Ham Utd through the court of arbitration in sport. The FA were never involved in the disciplinary hearing where it was decided to only fine West Ham that was down solely to the PL.

I have maintained all along that now this matter is being dealt with by the FA that any guilty verdict against QPR will result in severe penalities for the club. This 15 points IMO is at the lower end of possible punishments should a guilty verdict come back on all 7 charges because IMO and experience QPR will be left appealing a possible relegation.

Having said that I spoke to someone last night who is a member of a county association of the FA and he told me that the grapevine is saying that QPR have put forward in their written responce to the charges a reasonable defence and the FA are concerned the IRC may actually throw out a few of these charges.

If thats the case then maybe a guilty verdict on a couple of charges may see them only receive a fine as punishment, but as I say a guilty verdict on the majority or worse case all will see point deductions even possible relegation.

It really is that serious for the club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 am

Headlinei GUILTY!!

First sentence- IF found guilty :lol:

Laughable & sub judicial. Lovely jubbly. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Headlinei GUILTY!!

First sentence- IF found guilty :lol:

Laughable & sub judicial. Lovely jubbly. :ayatollah:

stan, i know you're certain you wont get points deducted

but what if you did, you would look abit silly then.

id keep quiet, just incase you do and get taken the mick out of

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 am

Fuckkk me! And how would you lot look on here after the last week if / when we get just a fine??

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:52 am

castleblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

No mate.

Taffyapple;

Sheffield Utd never successfully sued the FA they did however try to get the High Court to force the PL to deduct points from West Ham but the High Court dismissed the application. Sheffield Utd did successfully take action against West Ham Utd through the court of arbitration in sport. The FA were never involved in the disciplinary hearing where it was decided to only fine West Ham that was down solely to the PL.

I have maintained all along that now this matter is being dealt with by the FA that any guilty verdict against QPR will result in severe penalities for the club. This 15 points IMO is at the lower end of possible punishments should a guilty verdict come back on all 7 charges because IMO and experience QPR will be left appealing a possible relegation.

Having said that I spoke to someone last night who is a member of a county association of the FA and he told me that the grapevine is saying that QPR have put forward in their written responce to the charges a reasonable defence and the FA are concerned the IRC may actually throw out a few of these charges.

If thats the case then maybe a guilty verdict on a couple of charges may see them only receive a fine as punishment, but as I say a guilty verdict on the majority or worse case all will see point deductions even possible relegation.

A perfect option for QPR now would be to come to an arrangement with the FA, accept
they have done wrong and take their place in the play-offs. That way there would be
no long drawn out damaging appeal (which i think is just a threat anyway) and we can
all get on with it. QPR would then have a two-legged Play-off Semi against whoever..
it wouldnt matter, your lads would be so fired up they'd thrash anyone. Then you get
your PERFECT celebration... promotion at Wembley. Cos nobody is gonna beat you on
that pitch, in May, with Adel Taraabt roaming those open spaces.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

Fair play Stan, if you weren't slightly worried now, you wouldn't have to respond on every little thread on this board. He doth protest too much I believe. It's amazing how only today you claim it's a conspiracy from Rupert Murdoch when infact several other newsgroups have reported on it. Your anger and desperation is plain to see. QPR will be found guilty and points will be deducted. I feel sorry for the decent Rangers fans but that's life

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

Keep reading the Sun gent they are the market leaders don't you know. :lol:

Not frustrated at all why would I be? I'd be frustrated if my manager who picks up nearly a million a year fucked up my football clubs promotion charge 6 years running!!

Sitting in 3rd spot with only hope on your side because your lads didn't have the ability to get the job done.

NOW THAT'S FRUSTRATION SON!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Fuckkk me! And how would you lot look on here after the last week if / when we get just a fine??

Your owners are basically cheating faking bastards who deserve everything
they get. The way they have dragged this out and 'allegedly' lied to cover up
lies brings your Club nothing but shame. BECAUSE they are cheating faking
bastards, there is every chance they will get away with it. The threat of
appeal is damning. Surely an innocent party would hold their hands up and
say 'look through the books, we've done nothing wrong'

just a shame for the QPR supporters who only want to be celebrating a brilliant
season by a brilliant team and manager.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Fuckkk me! And how would you lot look on here after the last week if / when we get just a fine??

It's not just this CCFC forum Stan, it's the forums of virtually every championship club!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

Were you slightly losing it there taffy in your early part of the post? :roll:

It is amazing though how you & many others on here already know we are guilty before the hearing has even sat down.

Simply amazing mate. I salute yoiu.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 am

Just to remind people here that QPR are facing the wrath of 7 charges .....

Therefore they are vulnerable to 7 different penalties assuming that they are guilty on all 7 counts.....

So does that mean a number of fines AND deductions....

There won't just be one sanction for 7 charges.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 am

Merlin wrote:Just to remind people here that QPR are facing the wrath of 7 charges .....

Therefore they are vulnerable to 7 different penalties assuming that they are guilty on all 7 counts.....

So does that mean a number of fines AND deductions....

There won't just be one sanction for 7 charges.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Were you slightly losing it there taffy in your early part of the post? :roll:

It is amazing though how you & many others on here already know we are guilty before the hearing has even sat down.

The FA have already charged QPR! because you were guilty of breaching 7 rules and regs.

The appeal and IRC will decide if that is the case on the 6th May....

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:16 am

castleblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

No mate.

Taffyapple;

Hedged your btes a bit there... from a fine - to relegation . :lol:

I'm no expert, but if guilty of using an unregistered agent they will be done for 10 points (like luton) to start. Then for playing an ineligle player 1-3 points per game, then for trying to hide it (most serious of all)

Anyone remember why Chesterfield were docked points when we came up from the dungeon with them ?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:18 am

I will repeat castleblue's post for those in the blinkered brigade!!

If thats the case then maybe a guilty verdict on a couple of charges may see them only receive a fine as punishment.

May answer some of you're questions Merlin my little cherub :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Were you slightly losing it there taffy in your early part of the post? :roll:

Thats a bit rich aint it Stan? You have laready maintained on many occassions that even you feel that QPR are guilty on some of if not all of the charges, otherwise why do you maintain that you will be getting a fine? All we are disagreeing on here, is what the penalty will be.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am

Absolutely NOT on the last comment. The West Ham situation fell under the juristriction of the Premier League and they, as we all know, can pretty much do what they like to protect their 'inner circle' of clubs, which most certainly includes Sir Trevor Brooking's beloved Hammers. Sheffield United (and their mouthy manager, ironically one Mr Warnock) were 'well-stitched'

The FA and Footbal League work under a far more transparent set of rules and these, according to the words of their esteemed Chairman, Lord Mawhinney, need to be "strongly adhered to in order to protect the integrity of the competition"

Quite a statement to make and one he/they now have to prove is a genuine one....

QPR have NOT been found guilty yet BUT I would suggest that there is 'no smoke without fire' in this instance and the FA/FL must have pretty strong evidence to support a tribunal being called

QPR have ADMITTED wrong-doing and appear simply to be trying to sway the FA/FL panels towards a 'lenient' set of punishments

As someone else states above, the world of football (and particularly the affected clubs in the Championship) are watching and there is an awful lot riding on this issue

Did QPR contrive to mis-lead the FA/FL by not providing all the FACTS during the signing?? If the answer is YES then there can be only one outcome: Guilty and Punished APPROPRIATELY

At the end of the day (as ANY corporation will tell you) it doesn't matter one iota WHO caused the problem, it was all under the banner of Queens Park Rangers FC and for that they need to be seriously worried because IF found guilty there can be only ONE FAIR PENALTY and that is a proportionate points reduction (for that read the very intersting FA/FL Rule Books)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: