Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:07 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:That's it........ :D

:lol: :lol:

Re: Hope It pisses rain all day tomorrow on them royal bastards

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:44 am

If carlsberg done wedding - LMFAO

God Save The Queen

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU ;)

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

And they have done exactly WHAT to warrant that from you....??

And SOME people wonder why I am occasionally critical of SOME on this MB....!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm

the only good thing bout the wedding is £2billion goes into the economy from all the "fans" that have bought merchandise....f*cking mad but brill for the economy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:the only good thing bout the wedding is £2billion goes into the economy from all the "fans" that have bought merchandise....f*cking mad but brill for the economy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Certainly a 'plus' :ayatollah:

Each to their own, eh?? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

And they have done exactly WHAT to warrant that from you....??

And SOME people wonder why I am occasionally critical of SOME on this MB....!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Who the feck are u to criticise anyone on here, ya f*cking dick,,,,f**k off :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Fair play, the country's on its arse and they spend£££££££££££££M on a wedding and give everyone the day off work.
FFS
Shambles.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Only a Brit could be pissed off with a paid day off.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:05 pm

griff105 wrote:Fair play, the country's on its arse and they spend£££££££££££££M on a wedding and give everyone the day off work.
FFS
Shambles.

they spent millions but made £2billion from all of the "fans" from over the uk buying merchandise, flags, plates (with william and kates face on), etc. :ayatollah:

harrys turn next :D cmon harry we could do with another £2billion :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:41 pm

£2b on that tat? do me a favour.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm

griff105 wrote:£2b on that tat? do me a favour.

yup and you gotta wonder how the f**k this government cant get this economy going. :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Well it didnt so that has shit on you :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:31 pm

well i loved the day, was not in work, had a few beers letching at the brides sister, wowwwwwww,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

yup and you gotta wonder how the f**k this government cant get this economy going. :lol:

Fully agree Bridgend. Some on here just haven't got a clue about economics.

All paid for by you! the tax payer :old:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:59 pm

yup but it helped the economy...oh wait, the tax payers are bailing out the economy again.....:roll: banks mess they can clean it up, they can afford giving billions of bonuses out for f**k all so they can afford to pump a few billion into the market.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I wouldnt shout too much about it, theres loads of Royal lovers on here , dont mined them ass lickers so much its the bloody Welsh plastic men I hate. even if they do support the same football club, I just hope I dont sit near them.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Cynical buggers! Today was something to be immensly proud of! We're only a little nation, but because of our history, our heritage and our royal family we punch well above our weight! Look how excited the millions around the country and the 2 billion strong worldwide audience are......you find me a country that can attract an international audience like that!

Proud Cardiffian, Welshman and Brit.....well done today Royals!

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:Cynical buggers! Today was something to be immensly proud of! We're only a little nation, but because of our history, our heritage and our royal family we punch well above our weight! Look how excited the millions around the country and the 2 billion strong worldwide audience are......you find me a country that can attract an international audience like that!

the americans tend to get big crowds at speeches from obama

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:Cynical buggers! Today was something to be immensly proud of! We're only a little nation, but because of our history, our heritage and our royal family we punch well above our weight! Look how excited the millions around the country and the 2 billion strong worldwide audience are......you find me a country that can attract an international audience like that!

The Pope :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Wrong mate unfortunately the only event ever to come close to 2 billion TV audience was Diana's furneal. Opps yet again that was Britian at its best once again.

Britains a debt ridden shit hole and a sattelite state of the usa and has been since the yanks bailed out europe in the war.

If the pope gets married then the old c**t will have a camera up his pontif for months

Germany is the best country in europe always has been

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Or Football.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:59 pm

The Independent wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Or Football.[/quote]

says the kid who thinks playing an ilegable player is fine....grow up boy...your beds calling you. And whats with your name? are you actually a vulture who works for them?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 am

Midfield general wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Wrong mate unfortunately the only event ever to come close to 2 billion TV audience was Diana's furneal. Opps yet again that was Britian at its best once again.

You obviously don't know how accruing the data for television audiences works, otherwise you would know that the figure of 2 billion COULD be absolute bollocks. I mean, the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Bejing was estimated to be between 1 and 4 Billion. There is no way to accurately measure a global television audience.